0So to prepare for my investigations this weekend I made a very important piece of equipment. It can be likened to an electronic, portable Ouija board basically. There are about 2-3 remaining Radioshack AM/FM radios that can be modified and I got one of them. I snipped the mute wire and bam... the radio at the touch of a button scans channels nonstop which can be manipulated to answer questions by spirits. Check this vid out for some evidence..
Equipment I now have after 1 week of ordering online and collecting in trades.
1. 200 dollar super nice digital audio recorder (really high quality recording, super sensitive).
2. Second digital audio recorder.
3. 4 flash lights. (Mini Mags from Walmart for 8 bucks a piece)
4. Ghost Box model 12-588 (35 bucks Radioshack)
5. 2 camcorders with infrared night vision (soon getting Full Spectrum). (family loaners)
6. Walkie Talkies. (loaners)
7. Infrared Laser Thermometer (30 bucks on Amazon)
8. EMF Ghost Meter (with spirit communication mode 30 bucks on Amazon)
9. Stock pile of batteries.
10. Smith & Wesson combat/survival knife. Carbon steel, tanto tip. Glass breaker and rope/seatbelt cutter. I got this because of protection reasons, if we have to break into an abandoned place ever and if I need to cut anything. We are going to hit dangerous spots with crazy gypsies and hobos and it's nice to have (not kidding!). Got this for 16 bucks on sale. Original price 70 bucks.
Not a bad start for one week of collecting huh??