Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-04-2011, 07:09 PM   #16
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Just successfully made my Ghost Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
While I'm sure I haven't had any encounters before, I suggest you try this out before coming to conclusions.

Sure, it sounds silly but go out into an abandoned asylum and spend the night there talking to things. Maybe you'll find nothing of note, maybe you will.

But I've known and heard too many speak of ghosts and all with nothing to benefit from telling their stories. Sure, there might be scammers and attention wh*res out there but I can't just imagine all these people lying.

. My girlfriend and other friends have no reason to lie to me and tell me they were tormented at times as kids because of living in haunted homes. Sure maybe it was something else but I've had experiences of my own as well that are very hard to explain or wrap your mind around.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:14 PM   #17
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't believe in the supernatural, but I'm loving your attitude and enthusiasm. Sounds like you're gonna have a lot of fun, keep doing what you do.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #18
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
I don't believe in the supernatural, but I'm loving your attitude and enthusiasm. Sounds like you're gonna have a lot of fun, keep doing what you do.

Thanks bro. I'm not making bold proclamations of what is and isn't real. It's just incredibly fun to seek knowledge in the field, first hand like this. The adventure of it is more exciting to me than the actual evidence. Gets me off my ass too .
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:35 PM   #19
magnax1
I can change my title

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't believe in the paranormal stuff, but I do believe there is something that makes people think it is there, only because I've experienced it. A couple of years ago, I was sitting next to a keyboard (piano kind) and the keys just started to depress on its own. No sound because it wasn't plugged in, but it freaked the shit out of me. Had a lot of other weird stuff happen in that house too that is a lot more easily explained. Cabinets shutting on their own, and drinks tipping over on their own.
Still don't really believe on it though, because once you start thinking it's there you attribute every little thing to it.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #20
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
I don't believe in the paranormal stuff, but I do believe there is something that makes people think it is there, only because I've experienced it. A couple of years ago, I was sitting next to a keyboard (piano kind) and the keys just started to depress on its own. No sound because it wasn't plugged in, but it freaked the shit out of me. Had a lot of other weird stuff happen in that house too that is a lot more easily explained. Cabinets shutting on their own, and drinks tipping over on their own.
Still don't really believe on it though, because once you start thinking it's there you attribute every little thing to it.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18828...htings_p2.html
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:49 PM   #21
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXNFM...eature=related
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:41 PM   #22
Kobe681
Great young streetballer

Kobe681 has decent reputationKobe681 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
. My girlfriend and other friends have no reason to lie to me and tell me they were tormented at times as kids because of living in haunted homes. Sure maybe it was something else but I've had experiences of my own as well that are very hard to explain or wrap your mind around.

I dont believe in the supernatural, or whatever, but I find it fascinating.

Please share your stories, I'm sure that I'm not the only one here that would like to hear them.

Also, where do you plan on going ghost hunting (dont know what else to call it)?
Kobe681 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:16 PM   #23
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I was messing around. I don't need to duck anybody man. I've been busy! I haven't really played 2K12 since last weekend. Between hustlin and now my new investigation group it's busy.
iight whatever
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:23 PM   #24
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

i believe in that shyt. had a couple of experiences myself
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:37 PM   #25
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Brotha don't waste your money man...
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:59 AM   #26
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

keep it up, id like to know what u find
bluechox2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:06 AM   #27
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Brotha don't waste your money man...
+1
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:27 AM   #28
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I want this to work so badly, i also want you to show us any type of evidence as well.

Just a quick question.... what 'training' (if we wanna call it that) do you have? what qualifies you as a (pardon the pun) 'Ghostbuster'? Is it just some research that you've done online? how did you prepare for this?
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:09 AM   #29
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
0So to prepare for my investigations this weekend I made a very important piece of equipment. It can be likened to an electronic, portable Ouija board basically. There are about 2-3 remaining Radioshack AM/FM radios that can be modified and I got one of them. I snipped the mute wire and bam... the radio at the touch of a button scans channels nonstop which can be manipulated to answer questions by spirits. Check this vid out for some evidence..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI-aMURJJIY

Equipment I now have after 1 week of ordering online and collecting in trades.

1. 200 dollar super nice digital audio recorder (really high quality recording, super sensitive).

2. Second digital audio recorder.

3. 4 flash lights. (Mini Mags from Walmart for 8 bucks a piece)

4. Ghost Box model 12-588 (35 bucks Radioshack)

5. 2 camcorders with infrared night vision (soon getting Full Spectrum). (family loaners)

6. Walkie Talkies. (loaners)

7. Infrared Laser Thermometer (30 bucks on Amazon)

8. EMF Ghost Meter (with spirit communication mode 30 bucks on Amazon)

9. Stock pile of batteries.

10. Smith & Wesson combat/survival knife. Carbon steel, tanto tip. Glass breaker and rope/seatbelt cutter. I got this because of protection reasons, if we have to break into an abandoned place ever and if I need to cut anything. We are going to hit dangerous spots with crazy gypsies and hobos and it's nice to have (not kidding!). Got this for 16 bucks on sale. Original price 70 bucks.

Not a bad start for one week of collecting huh??

where's the proton packs at man?
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:31 AM   #30
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hope u catch some ghosts
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: