Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-07-2011, 01:16 AM   #76
Kobe681
Great young streetballer

Kobe681 has decent reputationKobe681 has decent reputation
Default Re: Just successfully made my Ghost Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Today is a busy day (about to go scout out some locations then tonight another investigation) but I'll definitely share my stories with you guys from my past, no problem. I'll probably get to it on Monday or Tues.

BTW last night was successful in the sense that contact was made but I got no evidence really besides my EMF detector going apesh*t. I also got 1 EVP that I concluded wasn't one of our voices or our breathing but it's not understandable so not worth posting really.

I went to Riverside's Mission Inn and Castle Park which is a REALLY creepy arcade/fun park (like Camelot or Bullwinkle's). I was told that to investigate Castle Park at night I need to get managers approval which I'll be doing today. I'm going to go to the cemetery right now see how I can sneak in after dark. I'm also going to see if I can find an entrance to the city catacombs.

Are you talking about the Castle Park in the Valley? The one on Sepulveda and Ventura?
Kobe681 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:48 AM   #77
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe681
Are you talking about the Castle Park in the Valley? The one on Sepulveda and Ventura?

Naw. Riverside CA man.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:51 PM   #78
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Haha dude you're a massive hypocrite. You're accusing me of being close minded when you're the epitome of it. I accept that there could be another explantion but to deny the actual "no"word is lame. I'm at least open to the non paranormal even though I experiened it myself.

You were acting douchy, so what do you expect? You obviously don't want to listen to anything other people completely agreeing with your assessments, and don't want to even consider alternate possibilities, which is a major problem with people who do this sort of stuff. And, no, I'm the not the close-minded one. I didn't arrive at my current opinions willy-nilly. I actually believed in all of this stuff for a long, long time. Also, I never said that it's 100% something else, but was merely suggesting something you don't want to hear. Why are you so adamant about "no"? Is it because you said it or someone you were with? Are you aware how easy it is to trick the human mind?

Quote:
You on the other hand are questioning my logic, sanity and being completely closeminded and flat out douchy about it. It's unlikely it was anything natural based on the circumstances and equipment. You're clearly one of those guys who could get slapped in the head by a ghost and see one and still try to explain it logically.

Yep, no point trying to talk sense into someone like you. Just remember every time the wind blows it's not actually the wind, but a ghost. Every time you hear a house/building settling it's not a mundane occurrence, but a ghost. Every time you see your own shadow it's not your shadow, but a ghost.

Last edited by Jackass18 : 11-08-2011 at 03:55 PM.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:21 PM   #79
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Did you catch any ghosts yet?
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:14 PM   #80
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Did the managers really let you in to castle park at night to bumble around?

What you need to capture is legit answers from otherworldly clear voices, not just fuzzy feedback.
\
Have u done tyhat yet?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:57 PM   #81
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:42 AM   #82
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
Did you catch any ghosts yet?

bump

any updates?

nm, op is banned
Old 05-05-2013, 03:11 AM   #83
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
She said "Not many people are as brave as you. You can't expect everybody to be at your level". I guess I just have a lot of passion and drive for this kind of research.
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #84
jaydacris
Rose

anyone talk to CF86?

any update on his ghost box?
Old 12-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #85
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
anyone talk to CF86?

Clippersfan86 passed away earlier this year...
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:44 PM   #86
Ai2death
1470 - 2k

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
Clippersfan86 passed away earlier this year...

Really? Just remembered his meltdown the other day.
Sorry to hear if true.
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #87
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
Really? Just remembered his meltdown the other day.
Sorry to hear if true.

Naw just speculating he could have gone off the rails after being banned from here. Probably shouldn't joke about that sorry, when you caught him a non homer mood he actually knew a lot about the clips roster and game plans he just always took things too far and wouldn't listen to logic.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:47 PM   #88
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
anyone talk to CF86?

He lost his flashlight. had to call off ghost hunting on account of darkness
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 11:17 PM   #89
Ai2death
1470 - 2k

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
He lost his flashlight. had to call off ghost hunting on account of darkness

I read that as Fleshlight
Old 12-09-2013, 11:20 PM   #90
Ai2death
1470 - 2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
Naw just speculating he could have gone off the rails after being banned from here. Probably shouldn't joke about that sorry, when you caught him a non homer mood he actually knew a lot about the clips roster and game plans he just always took things too far and wouldn't listen to logic.

True, It was fun to rev him up during the playoffs when the Clippers played the Grizzlies.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: