Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-08-2011, 02:38 AM   #16
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: TO HAS to be broke...

No wonder he's trying to kill himself, repeatedly.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:50 AM   #17
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

**** the money. Asshole's got at least three kids that're growing up in, at best, broken homes. People make light of athletes knocking skanky club hos up but seriously, think of the children. Dumbass father, dumbass mother, neither sees the kid as anything more than a check.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:48 AM   #18
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Godzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopoldstotch
i notice he had a baby for every stint in san francisco, philadelphia, and dallas.

Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:50 AM   #19
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter

Godzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
how can he have zero income? doesnt he make money off the TO show?

thats what i was thinking...

but i think he's trying to pull a Mccallister on some lvls too by downl playing it, but its too obvious he has to be getting income from his show.

still tho, no way he can afford those payments, and even if he got a NFL job he still couldn't afford them. he's pretty screwed, and his baby mama's might have to actually get a job and start working soon....
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:13 AM   #20
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

His ego caused all of this. Any reasonable NFL player in his mid 30s has to know that his playing days are coming to an end. But TO's attitude is "hey, I'm TO. SOMEBODY will pick me up. As long as I stay in shape, I can play as long as I want"

Now look at him.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:34 PM   #21
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

There was an arrest warrant issued for him
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: