Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-07-2011, 08:31 PM   #31
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Bengals 6-2! WHO DEY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
I see a young and hungry without the drama 6'4 version of Chad Johnson.

This is a way better comparison. Comparing him to a mix of Andre and Calvin? He doesn't possess the raw athletic abilities of Calvin or the strength and overall package of Andre. He has a very bright future but I doubt he's going to be as dominant as these two.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:34 PM   #32
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope they move up to get Trent Richardson, they'll have the picks. I'm not sure Dalton's a "franchise QB" but he's clearly good and it's a well constructed team around him, that team's got major potential.

That and dump those shitty uniforms.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:41 PM   #33
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I hope they move up to get Trent Richardson, they'll have the picks. I'm not sure Dalton's a "franchise QB" but he's clearly good and it's a well constructed team around him, that team's got major potential.

That and dump those shitty uniforms.

I don't see why they should move up to get him, but that's just me, I think they're better off resigning one of either Scott/Benson (probably Scott) just to have them take off the load of the rookie and let them develop, but I see no reason why they should move up to take Richardson when drafting RB's that high is stupid IMO. They could easily get Lamar Miller late in the 1st with their pick, or Chris Polk (best RB in the PAC-12 besides LaMichael James) in the 2nd.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:17 PM   #34
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Spending a high pick on a RB is not the way I'd go about it unless it was Adrian Peterson you were drafting, which I don't think Trent Richardson is.

Draft defensive talent up front. Build from the inside out in that division.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #35
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
I see a young and hungry without the drama 6'4 version of Chad Johnson.

this is what I thought of watching him yesterday
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: