Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-08-2011, 05:35 PM   #16
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Haynesworth cut

good ridiance you fat piece of sh*t
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #17
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is Ocho Cinco next?
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 05:40 PM   #18
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Is Ocho Cinco next?
He might be the most likely but you don't get cut just for being unproductive. Haynesworth got into it with one of the coaches on the sideline and that was the final straw. Don't think Ocho has crossed that line yet.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 05:48 PM   #19
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Time to repost:
lol the o-lineman's like "is he gonna get up?...no, ok"
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #20
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Is Ocho Cinco next?
Surely he will be cut, I'm surprised he hasn't been already.

As for Haynesworth, I think he's done. What team would want to take a risk with him at this stage of his career? If the Patriots couldn't utilize him then who will?
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:35 PM   #21
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I knew this would happen. I tried to warn Pats fans that he is a sociopath and truly does not care. What a waste of talent and an overall dislikable person. He should be done in this league and that is justice to him. Sell your boat and all the other crap you bought with Snyder's millions. I have a feeling you will be encountered with further law suits in the future
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:14 PM   #22
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
I remember somebody on here was actually defending that play.

That was me.

I defend his ability to get 6-7 yards of penetration on a pass play up the middle even if that means when he falls to the ground afterwards and doesn't get back up.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:17 PM   #23
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
That was me.

I defend his ability to get 6-7 yards of penetration on a pass play up the middle even if that means when he falls to the ground afterwards and doesn't get back up.
You once called a 30 snap player the best defensive player in football. Even in his contract year he still took plays off.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #24
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

It doesn't make any sense why you bring that up. He was playing at an absolute beast level in his later Tennessee days. Any person who paid attention to him that year knew how dominant he was.

Why do you think he got paid so hefty? Because of what he showed in Tennessee. Not like I was saying he was still the best in Washington. Money made him lazy.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:41 PM   #25
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

BTW, I don't recall Haynesworth only playing 30 snaps. Not sure where you got that from.

If he did only play 30 snaps a game, then he had a much larger impact on defense than I initially thought. Some Titan fan did some fun facts about Haynesworth in ;07 and they came out with this.

Quote:
Record WITH Haynesworth: 7-2
Record WITHOUT Haynesworth: 0-3

Avg Points Allowed WITH Haynesworth: 15.0
Avg Points Allowed WITHOUT Haynesworth: 32.3

Avg Rush Yds Allowed WITH Haynesworth: 72
Avg Rush Yds Allowed WITHOUT Haynesworth: 160

Avg Sacks WITH Haynesworth: 2.8
Avg Sacks WITHOUT Haynesworth: .66
Old 11-08-2011, 11:17 PM   #26
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
BTW, I don't recall Haynesworth only playing 30 snaps. Not sure where you got that from.

If he did only play 30 snaps a game, then he had a much larger impact on defense than I initially thought. Some Titan fan did some fun facts about Haynesworth in ;07 and they came out with this.
I call him a 30 snap player because he'd only play hard for 30 snaps...that was his nickname amongst players/media/etc.

I'm mostly busting your balls, he was quite the disruptive force in his contract year. I still don't think at any point he was quite as good as you thought he was considering his poor work ethic/track record/etc.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:22 AM   #27
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Haynesworth was a beast for Tennessee in the games he played in 06/07/08. While his effort has always been questioned over the years I'm a bit surprised that his injury history hasn't been mentioned more often. Even in Tennessee in the years I mentioned he constantly had knee issues which is probably the biggest reason why the Titans didn't try harder to keep him in middle Tennessee. Anyways I see him ending up in either Detroit or Philly; Jim Schwarts and Jim Washburn were the only coaches that were able to get effort out of him. Also both those d-lines have players that will attract a lot of attention which will make his life a bit easier if he has anything left in the tank.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:31 AM   #28
Godzuki
I need to relax, smile, take a deep breath, and remember that we are just here for fun

Godzuki has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
Haynesworth was a beast for Tennessee in the games he played in 06/07/08. While his effort has always been questioned over the years I'm a bit surprised that his injury history hasn't been mentioned more often. Even in Tennessee in the years I mentioned he constantly had knee issues which is probably the biggest reason why the Titans didn't try harder to keep him in middle Tennessee. Anyways I see him ending up in either Detroit or Philly; Jim Schwarts and Jim Washburn were the only coaches that were able to get effort out of him. Also both those d-lines have players that will attract a lot of attention which will make his life a bit easier if he has anything left in the tank.

if Belichek, playing for the Pats, and the motivation to make the Skins pay for getting rid of him wasn't motivation enough, i doubt he'll ever get it. i'm not sure if he can get it again since dude is constantly hurt or acting it missing practices but wants to play in games but that shit doesn't fly with good coaches. and its no wonder he's so out of shape considering he barely seems to practice...
Godzuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:44 PM   #29
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
as a lions fan, I sure hope not. Id rather have our current 5 DT players ride it out than bring that dude in at this point.
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:35 PM   #30
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Time to repost:

78 is like 'Umm...wtf??!?!?! Is he going to get up? Guess not! Oops best go block that other guy...'

IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: