Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-09-2011, 03:44 PM   #16
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What r your bad gaming habits?

I used to get killed because I forgot to reload all the time in Halo. I'm better at remembering my ammo in COD.

I end up ****ing up a lot because of texting and eating while playing. I can't tell you how many 5 second violations that shit has gotten me in NBA2k.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #17
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Mainly in NBA2K11, not as much in 2K12.....passing the ball and just knowing it's gonna get intercepted anyways.

As far as the eating. I only like popping a few cashews in or having a soda....not a full course meal.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:41 PM   #18
ashlar
High school junior varsity star

ashlar is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Jumping in WoW(and other mmos). I wouldn't say its bad but some people just can't stand it when I jump constantly. I used to be a rogue so its probably where it came from. I'm a mage now so I'm forced to keep myself grounded.
ashlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:51 PM   #19
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yelling obscenities at the television each time the computer cheats. Then sometimes I pause and go on a mini rant to myself about how the game cheats.

I go back and replay a LOT in 2K as well. Even though I can't do anything to change what already happened.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:28 PM   #20
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

I get way too exited when playing any competitive MP game (mostly Gears of War). I'm constantly screaming on the top of my lungs, whether it is out of joy or frustration.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:51 AM   #21
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I press the pass button quite a bit too to skip cutscenes in 2k12. Taking bad to horrible shots when I get in my take over mode. Trying to grab rebounds instead of boxing out when I'm close to a double-double.
nightprowler10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:10 AM   #22
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Constantly reloading after I've fired a gun in COD. Even if I've only taken 3 shots I still reload often resulting in me getting shot.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:13 PM   #23
Asiantastic
ZBo 2.0

Asiantastic has an OK reputation so far

Yelling at the screen :U
Asiantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: