Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-09-2011, 03:39 AM   #1
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Sonic Generations - go and get it!

If you ever enjoyed Sonic I mean.

I saw it on Steam a few days ago for 29$ or something...
Saw that the reviews are favorable, and what the heck, bought it.
and...

It's damn good and an addictive motherfucker!

Looks great, plays great, shitloads of things to do / upgrade / beat challenges.

Don't be a fucking bitch and play it.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:42 AM   #2
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Sonic Generations - go and get it!

I was gonna make this thread after I had it for a while, but yeah you pretty much broke it down. This game is basically a tribute to 2 generations of Sonic fans; those who grew up-came of age during the 90s, and those who were kids during the DreamCast/Xbox 360 era.

There's a little bit of something for everybody in this game, and what's great is that the game is challenging without being too overly frustrating. Will you die a few times? hell yeah. Will you have good runs, only to lose all of your rings like the "olden" days? You got it. And you'll love every minute of it.

What's really cool is how they used Sonic's old levels, but based his "Classic" form off of an Arcade Game from the 90s called SegaSonic The Hedgehog.

Last edited by Nevaeh : 11-09-2011 at 06:47 AM.
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:58 AM   #3
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Strong recommendation OP. I think i'll pick this one up
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:20 PM   #4
PrimeJohnnyDepp
Banned

PrimeJohnnyDepp is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Best game since Portal 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToHKMC8uZZw
PrimeJohnnyDepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:31 PM   #5
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah man, I'm definitely picking this up soon. I can't think of a game I played more as a kid than Sonic 2 for the Genesis, and the demo really brought back that vibe...it's tough to explain.

Skyward Sword is #1 on my video game priority list right now, but Sonic Gens is #2.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:09 AM   #6
PrimeJohnnyDepp
Banned

Believe you me, when you hit Speed Highway and City Escape, you'll know what 90's were all about.

..before they were abducted by those ****ing jews at Interscope.
Old 12-21-2011, 05:44 PM   #7
PrimeJohnnyDepp
Banned

1:47 on Green Hill zone is solid.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #8
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think I'll pick this up tonight from the PS Store.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #9
PrimeJohnnyDepp
Banned

This is not a game, it's a way of life. Seriously, for 20 years you didn't know what Sega was doing, but now they fleshed it out and you'll just go skydiving and try out some limits in life.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: