Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-14-2011, 05:29 PM   #136
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
I'm still considering how I will make my pure mage.
I pumped through a heap of the game as a Warrior, but I want to try something new. I went to the college, and I think I want to work out a way to get there right from the start.
I need to decide a race between Breton or Imperial to begin with.
Leaning towards Imperial, dont really want to be a conjurer. More so destruction/restoration.
So after I escapte the dragon at the very start, I need to get to the College. Just rock up in my rags. Will be a challenge.

Go Breton. If by principle alone dude. Imperials are ones who were going to execute you. Plus Breton Mages own.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:32 PM   #137
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Go Breton. If by principle alone dude. Imperials are ones who were going to execute you. Plus Breton Mages own.

I play as an Imperial, but I did join the anti-imperials army.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:34 PM   #138
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
I play as an Imperial, but I did join the anti-imperials army.

. Stormstrike or w/e?
Old 11-14-2011, 05:45 PM   #139
LebronairJAMES
troll hunter

LebronairJAMES has decent reputation

Quote:
The way people treat you based on skill/reputation is amazing. I'm in Windhelm and the guard said "I don't know what business a College Mage has in this city. I don't like your weird ways". Also a lot of guards will recognize me as Dragonborne or the Arch Mage of the college. I even intimidate a few guards and they will say things like "You're not even worth my time" when I just committed a crime in front of them LOL.

BTW if you're a Mage Lebronaire after you go get this dog and companion IMMEDIATELY go to Mage College and do the 5-7 hour quest line. You'll get most powerful robes in game, promoted to THE Arch Mage of Skyrim and.... you'll level a ton and experience a badass quest line in the process.
wait so i should get the dog first? im in those caves loking for stuff(winterhold quest), should i finish that first
btw do you know if its safe to store stuff in the room they give you at the mages school?
LebronairJAMES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:52 PM   #140
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronairJAMES
wait so i should get the dog first? im in those caves loking for stuff(winterhold quest), should i finish that first
btw do you know if its safe to store stuff in the room they give you at the mages school?

Yea you can store but I always sell stuff I won't be needing. Keep good gear pieces for mercenaries/companions that's about it. Yes I'd pause whatever quests you're doing and go get Meeko and a companion. It makes leveling twice as fast and fun.

The next time you hit outdoors... I'd grab companions. Don't need to leave deep caverns for it.. but if you hit fresh air soon.

Last edited by Clippersfan86 : 11-14-2011 at 05:56 PM.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:56 PM   #141
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wait so aiming sucks in the game? (@Clippersfan)
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:00 PM   #142
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac

In my opinion yes but nobody else I know complains. I just hate charge up spells (Destruction) because by the time I release.. the target has already moved. It's hard for me personally to throw the spells with high accuracy. The game scrolls pretty slow but that may be adjustable.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:21 PM   #143
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
In my opinion yes but nobody else I know complains. I just hate charge up spells (Destruction) because by the time I release.. the target has already moved. It's hard for me personally to throw the spells with high accuracy. The game scrolls pretty slow but that may be adjustable.

I had no trouble aiming destruction spells after about 20-30 mins worth of using them. I got the feel of it.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:23 PM   #144
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

We are talking about IMO one of the best games ever made.
Don't let aiming not let you experience it.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:24 PM   #145
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
We are talking about IMO one of the best games ever made.
Don't let aiming not let you experience it.

Yea for sure. By no means is it a big deal. It's actually nitpicking/personal preference. This game is pretty much perfect to me.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:32 PM   #146
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've had no hit detection problems.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:33 PM   #147
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thanks guys, I'm gonna look more into this. I might buy it in a few days.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:50 PM   #148
LebronairJAMES
troll hunter

LebronairJAMES has decent reputation

Quote:
Thanks guys, I'm gonna look more into this. I might buy it in a few days.
cant go wrong if you do buy it
LebronairJAMES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:07 PM   #149
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gonna upgrade to a GTX 550ti before I pick this baby up. I'm a stickler for the best graphics achievable with my games, and the XBox just doesn't do it for me. Probably going to play it using my XBox remote, however.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #150
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
Gonna upgrade to a GTX 550ti before I pick this baby up. I'm a stickler for the best graphics achievable with my games, and the XBox just doesn't do it for me. Probably going to play it using my XBox remote, however.
What card do you have now?

Skyrim really doesn't seem like much of a system hog to me. I'm playing it pretty much maxed out on an intel i5, Radeon 5850 with 4 gb ram that I bought early last year I think (maybe 2 years ago? I can't remember).
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: