Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-16-2011, 04:25 PM   #196
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
No, I am the imperial. That was the race I picked for my first character. half mage half one handed warrior..

I can never figure out which weapon I want to use.. usually a single handed mace or ax and a destruction spell. Then I got dual cast, and that was bad ass..

Nice dude. Yea I'm leveling pickpocket right after this Dark Brotherhood quest line. I need more money.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:35 PM   #197
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Nice dude. Yea I'm leveling pickpocket right after this Dark Brotherhood quest line. I need more money.

I gotta go to work in half an hour.. I'm starting a new 2 handed Orc. Gonna level up smithing.. Kind of sad that I barely started the game and I'll be basically doing it all over again. I have a better understanding of what I want to do now though.

Eventually I'll do magic again but I wanna do full mage if I do that. Not halvsies like I did before.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:39 PM   #198
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I gotta go to work in half an hour.. I'm starting a new 2 handed Orc. Gonna level up smithing.. Kind of sad that I barely started the game and I'll be basically doing it all over again. I have a better understanding of what I want to do now though.

Eventually I'll do magic again but I wanna do full mage if I do that. Not halvsies like I did before.

As a Mage to be really efficient like mine you need to be a pure. Mixing classes isn't ideal but it is possible.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:50 PM   #199
Clippersfan86
Banned

PS3 owners.. if you're lagging like crazy it means you have too many save game files. I deleted 4 of the 8 I had and the crazy lag stopped happening.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:24 PM   #200
Clippersfan86
Banned

Finally finished Dark Brotherhood quest line. Guess the rewards? Best dagger in game, sickest looking horse (also stronger than normal) in game AND I'm up to 23k gold. Damn it was worth it. Now I'm gonna do Thieves guild quest line to get best sword in game.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:42 PM   #201
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Can you join all the guilds regardless of your character? Is there a point?
RapsFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:48 PM   #202
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
Can you join all the guilds regardless of your character? Is there a point?

Some are in conflict with others. So I'm not too sure. I do know as a Rogue you MUST do Dark Brotherhood+Thieves Guild if you want amazing gear, support and money. I'm about to finish up Thieves guild and get a power that lets me be completely stealth/invisible.

If you're a Mage you need to do the college to get best robes, good money and other things.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:26 PM   #203
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Guess I am not strong enough to take on Giants and Wolly Mammoths! Just got hit with a club and literally flew 200 feet in the air.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:26 PM   #204
Clippersfan86
Banned

Gonna level archery now with Fenreal glitch. I'm pretty gimped with all of us being melee. Figure I'll get ranged down for ranged enemies/Mages.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:58 PM   #205
RapsFan
Great college starter

Should I eat and rest etc?
Old 11-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #206
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
Guess I am not strong enough to take on Giants and Wolly Mammoths! Just got hit with a club and literally flew 200 feet in the air.

I did the same thing..
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:27 PM   #207
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Probably mentioned earlier but where does the dark brotherhood quest line start in this game?
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:32 PM   #208
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
Probably mentioned earlier but where does the dark brotherhood quest line start in this game?
You gotta look around like Whiterun I think and talk to people like guards. They'll mention a kid whose been trying to sacrifice stuff. Aventus Ariento. His house can be very hard to find but look around. Took me an hour. You need to lockpick into his house then he'll ask you to go kill a lady. blah blah blah.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:33 PM   #209
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/D...erhood_(Skyrim)

Go talk to little boy....mentioned here. Then rest/travel/do your own thing for a few days and a letter will come to you by courier. Then just sleep somewhere for a couple hours and bam you start the quest line.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:05 PM   #210
Clippersfan86
Banned

So I'm leveling Conjuration to 40 afterall. Because bound bow.. with the perk to increase bound weapon damage is the best bow. You never need to replenish arrows. Once I have 40 Conjuration it's back to Pickpocket, One handed and Archery.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: