Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-21-2011, 12:20 AM   #511
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
So if I kill her, I'm good to marry again?

all you have to do is simply kill her in your home....
the guards will see this as a crime and a bounty will be added to you... To get a way with the murder simply transform into werewolf, when nobody see u and kill her.... Then run away from the city and let the transformation go away.... You will later run into a guy who wanna give you a note about the inheritance of some money from your dead wife...

then u are good to go with a new wife lol
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:43 AM   #512
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
all you have to do is simply kill her in your home....
the guards will see this as a crime and a bounty will be added to you... To get a way with the murder simply transform into werewolf, when nobody see u and kill her.... Then run away from the city and let the transformation go away.... You will later run into a guy who wanna give you a note about the inheritance of some money from your dead wife...

then u are good to go with a new wife lol

Do I have to kill my house wench also? Place is to crowded anyway.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:55 PM   #513
N0Skillz
Master

N0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

35 Pages No Sticky....
N0Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:40 AM   #514
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
you find her in Riverwood, working at the trader shop, Camilla Valerius... you will have to do a quest for her and her brother there before she gets interested in you, its something about retrieving a golden claw.. but you must have the Amulet of Mara, necklace of marriage basically, you get it in Riften....... its a horny bitch!

The women dont look so nice on Consoles... but on PC, it just rules.. its better graphics, but its the patch which fixes womens faces which is most important, hell there is even stuff where you can make all women completely naked and so on, sexmods and so on, its nuts..

for example...

here is how Candidate D (Camilla Valerius) looks like on PS3/XBOX stock:

here is how she looks on PC, with the patch, becomes zexy like hell:

Well that's a very noticeable difference...

That's essentially the main reason I didn't marry that broad because she looks like s*hit run over trice. I've been carrying around this damn amulet of mara for time and the most appealing marriage proposition thus far has been Marcucio for frig sakes...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:52 PM   #515
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

This game is epic. I'm 55 hours in and just decided to visit the graybeards, and I haven't even started anything with the thieves guild. All I have does the mage storyline and companions, and I recently stopped the companions because they were getting boring. Do they ever end?
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:21 PM   #516
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
some screens of some epic stuff i just found... easily my favorite armor and blades yet, full Ninja mode!

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1896

Put this file in the "Data" folder of the game and that armor will look a billion times better. Enjoy.
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:54 AM   #517
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
This game is epic. I'm 55 hours in and just decided to visit the graybeards, and I haven't even started anything with the thieves guild. All I have does the mage storyline and companions, and I recently stopped the companions because they were getting boring. Do they ever end?

Your real life will probably end before they do.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:01 AM   #518
Done_And_Done
D & D

If I could start over again I'd specialize in one handed weapons just so I could yeiled 2 blades like buddy in those screens. So badass...

Although decapitating chumps with my war hammer never gets old...
Old 12-23-2011, 01:14 PM   #519
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave3
http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1896

Put this file in the "Data" folder of the game and that armor will look a billion times better. Enjoy.

dayum! thx!
Old 12-23-2011, 01:25 PM   #520
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

Mods really take the game to a different level on the PC.

These are few of my favorite mods:

Realistic Water

Lush trees/Lush grass/Vert's Flora

Sunglare

Enhanced Distant Terrain
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:32 PM   #521
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
How does that no seriously injury someone? Daaaamn.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:22 PM   #522
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I went through the whole thread, watched a ton of videos and the game is just jaw-dropping. Unfortunately I just don't have the time any longer to play a game like that.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:42 PM   #523
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
Mods really take the game to a different level on the PC.

These are few of my favorite mods:

Realistic Water

Lush trees/Lush grass/Vert's Flora

Sunglare

Enhanced Distant Terrain
My laptop can't run all of those with 1080p and max settings
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 01:47 AM   #524
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

100 Ways to Die in Skyrim: Part 1
100 Ways to Die in Skyrim: Part 2

...some of these had me rolling.
Old 12-24-2011, 04:41 PM   #525
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I went through the whole thread, watched a ton of videos and the game is just jaw-dropping. Unfortunately I just don't have the time any longer to play a game like that.

good choice lol.... this game is very addictive
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: