Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-28-2012, 04:06 PM   #556
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
With a soul gem, must be filled. The higher level of enchantment used on the weapon, the better soul gem you need.
Cant u use worse stones, only they dont charge the weapon as much? Speaking of this is there any places where its best to find the better/best stones?
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:56 PM   #557
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
Cant u use worse stones, only they dont charge the weapon as much? Speaking of this is there any places where its best to find the better/best stones?

Yea you can, but im sure he wants it filled TO DA MAX.

And yea you can find lots of soul gems in dwemer ruins, every one of those machine guardians have a soul gem in em.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:01 PM   #558
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Yea you can, but im sure he wants it filled TO DA MAX.

And yea you can find lots of soul gems in dwemer ruins, every one of those machine guardians have a soul gem in em.
But if you use the big ones for refilling and run out then you only have the littles for enchanting. making your initial enchants weaker. I prefer to save the big ones and use multiple littles for refilling. what class are you btw?

I have only been through 1 or 2 of those dwemer places i forgot about them there a goldmine.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:17 PM   #559
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
But if you use the big ones for refilling and run out then you only have the littles for enchanting. making your initial enchants weaker. I prefer to save the big ones and use multiple littles for refilling. what class are you btw?

I have only been through 1 or 2 of those dwemer places i forgot about them there a goldmine.

Imperial level 47, archery is my main thing
Old 01-29-2012, 01:15 AM   #560
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My smithing is really low so iam gonna do some mining
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:56 AM   #561
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
My smithing is really low so iam gonna do some mining

You should make sure you collect any pelts you can find to make leather as well, I found leather bracers to be a good way to level up smithing.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:15 AM   #562
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
You should make sure you collect any pelts you can find to make leather as well, I found leather bracers to be a good way to level up smithing.
Ya i just whent out looking for animals to kill and get some pelts.Smithing is at 35 right now.

Im at level 23 pretty close to 24.Should i go talk to the greybeards already or should i wait?
Old 01-29-2012, 11:01 AM   #563
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Ya i just whent out looking for animals to kill and get some pelts.Smithing is at 35 right now.

Im at level 23 pretty close to 24.Should i go talk to the greybeards already or should i wait?
I think they give you the whirlwind sprint shout, which is by far the one I use the most. So It couldnt hurt.

Although maybe Im wrong on that, I think thats who gave it to me.

Speaking of shouts, which ones do you guys use the most?
Old 01-29-2012, 11:35 AM   #564
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsMdWEpnZV8&feature=fvst

Last edited by pauk : 01-29-2012 at 11:39 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:31 PM   #565
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

You haven't done that yet? I suppose you can do it whenever you want, I did it a lot sooner then you did though. They max out your unrelenting force after you do some things for them too, it's a lot better then what you start with.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:37 PM   #566
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
You haven't done that yet? I suppose you can do it whenever you want, I did it a lot sooner then you did though. They max out your unrelenting force after you do some things for them too, it's a lot better then what you start with.
Oh well i read that there is a ice troll up there and that its pretty hard to kill so i wanted to be a high level to kill it.

Gonna go do that now.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:04 PM   #567
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
I think they give you the whirlwind sprint shout, which is by far the one I use the most. So It couldnt hurt.

Although maybe Im wrong on that, I think thats who gave it to me.

I went with an assassin class, so I really don't use the shouts much. Unrelenting force comes in handy when been discovered while sneaking.

Assassin is a fun way to play though, usually sneak bow through most areas, although I've been using the dagger more now that my sneak is way up. 15x damage for stealth dagger attacks, plus my gloves add double damage for backstab. You one hit anything if you can sneak up on it.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:33 PM   #568
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
I went with an assassin class, so I really don't use the shouts much. Unrelenting force comes in handy when been discovered while sneaking.

Assassin is a fun way to play though, usually sneak bow through most areas, although I've been using the dagger more now that my sneak is way up. 15x damage for stealth dagger attacks, plus my gloves add double damage for backstab. You one hit anything if you can sneak up on it.
I think Im gonna do assassin next. with these games I always intend on being a mage but end up wearing armour and using a bit of magic with a bit of swords. I just hate with mages that if shit gets close to you, you can get ****ed up real quick and I usually find its fastest to just slash through the grunts then on the big bosses use a little magic and thought into it. although the only magic cats i got up are destruction and restoration.

pauk that was funny. i saw they had one for battlefield too lol.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:34 PM   #569
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Quote:
Oh well i read that there is a ice troll up there and that its pretty hard to kill so i wanted to be a high level to kill it.

Gonna go do that now.

No!! Why are you reading information ahead of time? Honestly its so much better having everything happen unexpectedly, 1st time I went up there, it wasnt even for the main quest, cause after talking to the Jarl of Whiterun I just ended up doing side quests and headed to Ivarstead after that, and in Ivarstead you meet this one guy who asks you to go up the 8000 steps or w.e and give the greybeards supplies. So while walking up I was expecting something to attack me but I didn't know what, when I saw the frost troll I shit bricks and fought for my damn life, the troll killed my horse

Anyways, the thrill of stuff happening unexpectedly like that makes the game just so much better.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:18 AM   #570
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm at level 18 but still haven't killed my first dragon. Still not Jarl of Whiterun. Just running from city to city, and doing all the miscellaneous missions I can.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: