Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-30-2012, 11:47 AM   #571
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I'm at level 18 but still haven't killed my first dragon. Still not Jarl of Whiterun. Just running from city to city, and doing all the miscellaneous missions I can.
Have you done the Black Star quest yet? Or the one in Markarth for the abandoned house?

Both are very fun and have great rewards. though the black star quest is pretty difficult, and im not sure if they are levelled or what.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #572
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
Have you done the Black Star quest yet? Or the one in Markarth for the abandoned house?

Both are very fun and have great rewards. though the black star quest is pretty difficult, and im not sure if they are levelled or what.

I haven't done either of those. I just made it to Markarth last night. My initial route was to run west along the northern border, and then head back along the river. I made it out to the mountain range that blocks off Markarth, and started rounding back toward Whiterun. Then I began heading back east and north along the river to Windhelm. Then almost dew north to Riften. I've done a handfull of side quests in each town. Trying mainly to stay close. That's why I've been bouncing back and fourth, because I look for quests close to those three cities and go from there.

I wound up in Markarth after blacking out during a drinking contest in Windhelm. I didn't do too much there because I'm getting overwhelmed with tasks, and I don't seem to have the requisite funds to make due in some of the cities yet.

I've done a lot of smithing, in part because it had been hard to lug around so much stuff, so that trimmed weight, same with conjuring, and enchanting, specifically disenchanting, because it eliminated weight, so I have a ton of enchantments available to me at the moment.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #573
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh yes the hangover quest, definitely do that one, one of the more funner quests
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:36 PM   #574
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Oh yes the hangover quest, definitely do that one, one of the more funner quests

Agree. Quests like that Hangover quest you mentioned and the Sheograth dream quest really show the creative approaches developers can take when designing quests.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:34 PM   #575
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Level 40 with full Daedric Armor upgraded to legendary (100 smithing).

Shit can't touch me.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:23 PM   #576
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im guessing i have to choose on or the other storm cloaks or imperials right? Which one should i choose?

Im level 34 now and in the main quest i just retrieved the greybeards item and that chick wants me to meet her to kill some dragon.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:47 AM   #577
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Im guessing i have to choose on or the other storm cloaks or imperials right? Which one should i choose?

Im level 34 now and in the main quest i just retrieved the greybeards item and that chick wants me to meet her to kill some dragon.

I can sort of sense that coming too. So far, and again, I'm almost nowhere in the main story, but the imperials seem like complete douchebags.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:56 AM   #578
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

So Thorpe......you don't mind 1st person melee combat? I though if anything you'd go for 3rd person like Dark Souls.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:14 AM   #579
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

I'm level 17.. just starting to get into it but been really busy with work. I keep getting mercked by some frost dragon repeatedly. I don't want to run away from the battle but the thing has devoured me over and over again.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:36 AM   #580
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
So Thorpe......you don't mind 1st person melee combat? I though if anything you'd go for 3rd person like Dark Souls.

I griped about it earlier, and then someone told me how you could change it to third person, which has really made the whole experience for me. If I was still in first person, I would've stopped playing it a while ago.

I finally made it up to the temple of Azur last night, and I'm free to start into the Dark Star missions. I'm at level 21 and still haven't seen a dragon (aside from the opening sequence). I stumbled up to Winterhold, just so I could access it as a fast travel, then immediately ran away before I got saddled with even more oddball missions. I did finish off a couple last night. Mostly fetch and get type stuff. Brought some chick some ice wraith teeth, and another chick an amulet she had lost, and then one of the cat guys a lunar necklace he had stolen from him. That guy was all over the place. Very hard to find. Every time I'd show him on the map, he was in a different spot. And by the time I fast travelled somewhere, he'd be halfway across the world going the other way. I finally got close enough to him to chase him down last night.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #581
Big_Dogg
Dunktacular

Big_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected poster

In both games I'm playing ( I have a Lvl40 2H Warrior and a Lvl25 Destruction Mage) I have never been able to complete the "Find the Redguard Woman" quest, where the hell is this bitch?

It's the only side quest I haven't finished before starting on the main quest, I need to get it done, any help would be good.
Big_Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:41 PM   #582
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Dogg
In both games I'm playing ( I have a Lvl40 2H Warrior and a Lvl25 Destruction Mage) I have never been able to complete the "Find the Redguard Woman" quest, where the hell is this bitch?

It's the only side quest I haven't finished before starting on the main quest, I need to get it done, any help would be good.
Shes the cook in whiterun.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:15 AM   #583
Big_Dogg
Dunktacular

Big_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Shes the cook in whiterun.

The cook? In the Tavern?
Big_Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:19 PM   #584
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Dogg
The cook? In the Tavern?
I dont know if its the tavern but i guess so.It is in white run though.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:55 AM   #585
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

She works in the Bannered Mair, the inn in Whiterun.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: