Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 02-28-2013, 02:32 AM   #661
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I bought dragonborn the day it came out and i didnt even play it.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:13 AM   #662
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just bought a bunch of ebony igots off of the lady black smith in whiterun. Went and enchanted some armor that I made, so that I could sell it to her. My game freezes, I restart, go back to her, and all that money I gave her is gone. Now she can't afford the shit I just made and I'm stuck having to put this shit in my chest at home
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:16 AM   #663
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Got Dawnguard last Tuesday played it a little by creating the Dragonbone weapons and will do the quests on the weekends.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:41 PM   #664
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anybody not above taking advantage of glitches, this is a quick way to improve your speech skill fast!

fast 100
Old 03-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #665
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Are all 3 DLCs worth it? I'm planning on kicking up skyrim after not playing for nearly 3/4 of a year. Outside of the Man quests in dawnguard/dragonborn do they bring anything else?
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #666
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

What the hell... Why didn't anybody tell me you couldn't make dragon bone weaponry unless you had the DLC??
Old 03-03-2013, 08:51 PM   #667
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

What the fuck! Dawngaurd isn't out for PS3 yet!!!
Old 03-03-2013, 09:31 PM   #668
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
What the fuck! Dawngaurd isn't out for PS3 yet!!!
I just played it recently
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:16 AM   #669
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
I just played it recently
Did you download it from the playstation store?
Old 03-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #670
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

I noticed the other day while my gf was playing Skyrim on her console (XboX) that her map of the world is different from mine (PS3). More specifically the city where the Nords hold up (Winterhold?) is in a completely different place. Mine (PS3) was up North with the College of Winterhold and Hers (XboX) was down south/more in the middle not as south as Riften. Anyone else heard of this or seen this?
Old 03-24-2013, 07:11 PM   #671
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I noticed the other day while my gf was playing Skyrim on her console (XboX) that her map of the world is different from mine (PS3). More specifically the city where the Nords hold up (Winterhold?) is in a completely different place. Mine (PS3) was up North with the College of Winterhold and Hers (XboX) was down south/more in the middle not as south as Riften. Anyone else heard of this or seen this?
You mean Whiterun?Well ya Whiterun is in the middle.

Windhelm is higher north and to the east and winter hold is further north then that.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:16 PM   #672
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
You mean Whiterun?Well ya Whiterun is in the middle.

Windhelm is higher north and to the east and winter hold is further north then that.
No, not whiterun. The place where the Jarl that is leading against the empire (pretty sure it's winterhold (same as the college)). Her's in the middle of the map on the east side. The College of Winterhold is up north but attached to a totally different city than winterhold.. In my version of the game, I'm pretty sure it's windhelm, in my game it's located about the middle north of the map.. her's is North East attached to Winterhold college.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #673
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Old 03-24-2013, 07:36 PM   #674
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Okay, I did have the names wrong. In my PS3 version, windhelm is connected to the college of winterhold. It's not down where it is on your map.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:36 PM   #675
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Damn that pic is big
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: