Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-10-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Prediction Thread Who Ends The Packers Undefeated Season

This was a first and 10 topic: So this is the remaining schedule who unseats them.

Mon 11/14 Minnesota Vikings
Sun 11/20 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Thu 11/24 at Detroit Lions
Sun 12/4 at New York Giants
Sun 12/11 Oakland Raiders
Sun 12/18 at Kansas City Chiefs
Sun 12/25 Chicago Bears
Sun 1/1 Detroit Lions

Also predict any and all loses till the end of season.
Rameek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:50 AM   #2
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Prediction Thread Who Ends The Packers Undefeated Season

Giants and Lions. 14 and 2
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:52 AM   #3
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

I think the Giants have the best chance. They have the best defensive line in football and they have the offensive power to keep up with GB. I can see Chicago taking a game from them as well. Late in the season and the Packers might be in cruise control and the game will be of more importance to the Bears. I think GB will rest some of their starters towards the end of the season.

I'll say 6-2. Losses coming from Chicago and NY.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:00 AM   #4
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far

Mon 11/14 Minnesota Vikings W
Sun 11/20 Tampa Bay BuccaneersLupset pick
Thu 11/24 at Detroit LionsL
Sun 12/4 at New York GiantsW
Sun 12/11 Oakland RaidersW
Sun 12/18 at Kansas City ChiefsW
Sun 12/25 Chicago BearsL
Sun 1/1 Detroit LionsL

12-4
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:39 AM   #5
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

I think Tampa Bay will win ugly on the road. I gotta remind myself to bet on them as they'll surely be double digit underdogs when they play each other
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:48 AM   #6
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

19-0

1972 Dolphins don't get to pop the champagne this year.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:07 PM   #7
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

as to be a really strong offense...perhaps if Calvin can go ape shit one game they have a chance

I think undefeated is most likely though...16-0

playoffs are a different beast though, they will face better stuff than that
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:14 PM   #8
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

The Packers may be the best team in the league but I don't view them as some unstoppable force. A team or 2 will beat them.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:16 PM   #9
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
as to be a really strong offense...perhaps if Calvin can go ape shit one game they have a chance

I think undefeated is most likely though...16-0

playoffs are a different beast though, they will face better stuff than that
better stuff than @ giants @ lions?
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:21 PM   #10
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
better stuff than @ giants @ lions?
yeah vs. Dallas
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:25 PM   #11
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yeah vs. Dallas

Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:39 PM   #12
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The only team I see giving Rodgers and company some trouble is the Lions.

If they come out with a good gameplan and disrupt A-Rod early, I can see them putting enough points on the board to at least keep it competitive until the end.

That's about the only team that has a chance though.

I predict a 16-0 season.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:18 PM   #13
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
19-0

1972 Dolphins don't get to pop the champagne this year.
With that defense???

I dont believe that for a bit.

I'll be suprised if they get 13 wins.

Sun 12/25 Chicago Bears
Sun 1/1 Detroit Lions

They arent going through this stretch unscathed. They might even have a three game losing streak from the Bucs game onwards.

Last edited by PowerGlove : 11-10-2011 at 01:20 PM.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:15 PM   #14
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
With that defense???

I dont believe that for a bit.

I'll be suprised if they get 13 wins.

Sun 12/25 Chicago Bears
Sun 1/1 Detroit Lions

They arent going through this stretch unscathed. They might even have a three game losing streak from the Bucs game onwards.

1972 Dolphins had the No Name Defense, and a great offense, so you never know.

I just want to see that record broken. I am sick of the Dolphins having that record. I don't really think the Packers will do it though.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:30 PM   #15
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far

I would be very suprised if they hold out to 16-0.They haven't impressed that much.

There 8 and 0 and have only held 2 teams below 20 pnts.
They have shown that you can throw on them all day,giving up multiple 400 yard games and a 380 game from rivers,as well as other 300+ games.

The team people are hoping they become,the 2007 regular season Pats,were on a different level.To compare the first 8 games,they gave up 20+ points only twice.

38.38.38.34.34.48,49,52 :Pats Points scored
42.30.27,49,25,24,33,45 :GB Points scored

I see GB at best as 14-2 but im expecting 12-4
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: