Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 11-13-2011, 11:35 AM   #46
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Locked Out NBA Players That Are Not Meeting Expectations In Euroleague 2011-12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGMN
Really? Two things:
1. If you're going to be saying that you are only posting facts, don't say stuff like

2. Anyone who thought the above quote was true, and/or that Ibaka would get 15-20 blocks per game was either joking, trying to annoy you, or crazy.

WRONG.

The forum posted it, over and over and over. Therefore, the forum predicted it.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:01 PM   #47
ashlar
High school junior varsity star

ashlar is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Locked Out NBA Players That Are Not Meeting Expectations In Euroleague 2011-12

I'm watching some euroleague game right now on nbatv. I don't think they ran 1 single play in the last 2 minutes. This is like watching streetball.

lol this is so bad. Euroleague get your eyes checked.

Last edited by ashlar : 11-13-2011 at 04:09 PM.
ashlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:55 PM   #48
Rooster
National High School Star

Rooster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlar
I'm watching some euroleague game right now on nbatv. I don't think they ran 1 single play in the last 2 minutes. This is like watching streetball.

LMAO

They run 6 set of screens before someone take a shot.

Vujacic can take 6 shots without a screen.

Well in Euroleague he can.

His coach have enough faith on his

One on one ability.

LMAO
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:57 PM   #49
Rooster

Rooster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
Lmao. Sonny Freaking Weems looks like prime Dominique Wilkins in Euroleague ball. This is enough proof that the American ballers can hang with the Euroleagues easily.

Sonny Weems who?
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:19 PM   #50
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

What game?
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:26 AM   #51
KGMN
I score open layups

KGMN has decent reputationKGMN has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
WRONG.

The forum posted it, over and over and over. Therefore, the forum predicted it.

Link?

Also, no matter what there is absolutely no way my post was WRONG. If you don't agree that those who did say that are crazy, why are you arguing? The word "forum" in your sense is being drastically generalized. Just because some people say something, it doesn't mean that the whole forum guaranteed anything of the sort. You didn't, I didn't, neither did a lot of others.

Last edited by KGMN : 11-14-2011 at 12:29 AM.
KGMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:37 AM   #52
sick_brah07

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

anthony parker

2x MVP
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:28 PM   #53
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
What game?

You don't actually believe him do you?
Old 11-14-2011, 02:52 PM   #54
ashlar

Quote:
You don't actually believe him do you?

You're an idiot. I could care less but the team names since the game was so bad. But one team had Kirilenko and krstic. Basically this is how the plays were in the final few minutes INCLUDING overtime. About 5 useless passes or useless drives usually ending up in not even getting a shot off or a horrible shot off at the end of the shot clock. And don't tell me its because of tough defense.

I'm desperate for basketball but not this desperate and you're a retard. Go end your life.
Old 11-14-2011, 02:55 PM   #55
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
You're an idiot. I could care less but the team names since the game was so bad. But one team had Kirilenko and krstic. Basically this is how the plays were in the final few minutes INCLUDING overtime. About 5 useless passes or useless drives usually ending up in not even getting a shot off or a horrible shot off at the end of the shot clock. And don't tell me its because of tough defense.
You say that as if it's supposed to be a massive advantage

Kirilenko is the man most famous for his years of tears and unclutchness and Krstic is famous as the man who singlehandedly dragged the Celtics down from the number 1 contender in the East to second round exit.

Oh yeah

How many does Spanoulis have again?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:56 PM   #56
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:

Oh I see, you are talking about Nick Calathes, who learned basketball in the USA. The same Nick Calathes who has zero point guard skills and basically can do nothing in the game of basketball except run around the court dribbling.

The same Nick Calathes who was born in USA, grew up in USA, played high school and division one basketball in the USA. The same Nick Calathes who was drafted by the NBA...........

yes, you are right. The American trained and developed Nick Calathes does not know how to run an offensive play. I agree with you 100%. Calathes is a POS player. I have no arguments with you there.

There's maybe 3-5 people total in Greece (excluding insane PAO homers) that even consider him a decent player.
Old 11-14-2011, 02:59 PM   #57
ashlar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
You say that as if it's supposed to be a massive advantage

Kirilenko is the man most famous for his years of tears and unclutchness and Krstic is famous as the man who singlehandedly dragged the Celtics down from the number 1 contender in the East to second round exit.

Oh yeah

How many does Spanoulis have again?

That wasn't my intention to say it meant anything. He merely pointed out that I was lying about the supposed game. Euroleague is too shitty to pay attention to closely anyways. The fact is the game was on and it was terrible and every single player in that game sucked. Kirilenko and krstic included.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:03 PM   #58
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
That wasn't my intention to say it meant anything. He merely pointed out that I was lying about the supposed game. Euroleague is too shitty to pay attention to closely anyways. The fact is the game was on and it was terrible and every single player in that game sucked. Kirilenko and krstic included.

Odd, considering the whole forum here claimed Kirilenko "dominated, annihilated, destroyed, everyone in that game". Of course, the truth is that "the GOAT in Europe" played like complete crap in the game and plays way better in the NBA. But that would mean the forum of liars would have to actually deal in reality.

BTW, you just saw for the first time in your entire life, something called defense. You do not know what that is, since you are an NBA fan, and defense is banned in the NBA.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:05 PM   #59
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Odd, considering the whole forum here claimed Kirilenko "dominated, annihilated, destroyed, everyone in that game". Of course, the truth is that "the GOAT in Europe" played like complete crap in the game and plays way better in the NBA. But that would mean the forum of liars would have to actually deal in reality.

BTW, you just saw for the first time in your entire life, something called defense. You do not know what that is, since you are an NBA fan, and defense is banned in the NBA.
Every player playing in Euroleague shoots better than they do in the NBA.

So much for defense!
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:05 PM   #60
ashlar

Quote:

You're a euroleague fan and you're talking about defense. Webcam yourself hanging off the celing fan please.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: