Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 11-14-2011, 04:07 PM   #61
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: Locked Out NBA Players That Are Not Meeting Expectations In Euroleague 2011-12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Every player playing in Euroleague shoots better than they do in the NBA.

So much for defense!

Every time you post, you lie.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:07 PM   #62
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Locked Out NBA Players That Are Not Meeting Expectations In Euroleague 2011-12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Oh I see, you are talking about Nick Calathes, who learned basketball in the USA. The same Nick Calathes who has zero point guard skills and basically can do nothing in the game of basketball except run around the court dribbling.

The same Nick Calathes who was born in USA, grew up in USA, played high school and division one basketball in the USA. The same Nick Calathes who was drafted by the NBA...........

yes, you are right. The American trained and developed Nick Calathes does not know how to run an offensive play. I agree with you 100%. Calathes is a POS player. I have no arguments with you there.

There's maybe 3-5 people total in Greece (excluding insane PAO homers) that even consider him a decent player.
Are you talking about the same Nick Calathes who is the #1 PG for the Greek national team?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:08 PM   #63
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlar
You're a euroleague fan and you're talking about defense. Webcam yourself hanging off the celing fan please.

You're an NBA fan and you are claiming to know and understand basketball.

Welcome to ignore.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:09 PM   #64
Rooster
National High School Star

Rooster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Oh I see, you are talking about Nick Calathes, who learned basketball in the USA. The same Nick Calathes who has zero point guard skills and basically can do nothing in the game of basketball except run around the court dribbling.

The same Nick Calathes who was born in USA, grew up in USA, played high school and division one basketball in the USA. The same Nick Calathes who was drafted by the NBA...........

yes, you are right. The American trained and developed Nick Calathes does not know how to run an offensive play. I agree with you 100%. Calathes is a POS player. I have no arguments with you there.

There's maybe 3-5 people total in Greece (excluding insane PAO homers) that even consider him a decent player.

Just like Galis

He learned his trade in America.

It's funny that

Calathes is even playing

And Michael Bramos

This a good thing about Euroleague

They have recycling waste

For garbage players

Case in point

VSpan

LMAO
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:12 PM   #65
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
Just like Galis

He learned his trade in America.

It's funny that

Calathes is even playing

And Michael Bramos

This a good thing about Euroleague

They have recycling waste

For garbage players

Case in point

VSpan

LMAO

Yeah, it's a good thing that the one "point guard" in the entire Greek League that is incapable of running an offensive set play properly learned to play basketball in the USA.

How fortunate for Greece, that they were given USA basketball system trash.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:18 PM   #66
Rooster
National High School Star

Rooster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Yeah, it's a good thing that the one "point guard" in the entire Greek League that is incapable of running an offensive set play properly learned to play basketball in the USA.

Did Greece has ever won an Olympic basketball medal?

Next
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:21 PM   #67
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
Did Greece has ever won an Olympic basketball medal?

Next

Has the NBA ever won a world championship?

Next
Old 11-14-2011, 04:27 PM   #68
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Why is the USA basketball system trash Greece's starting point guard? And the other USA basketball system trash is the greatest Greek basketball player of all time?
Old 11-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #69
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Has the NBA ever won a world championship?

Next
Yeah, Durant just won the 2010 one
Old 11-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #70
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Why is the USA basketball system trash Greece's starting point guard? And the other USA basketball system trash is the greatest Greek basketball player of all time?

Why do you lie every time you post?
Old 11-14-2011, 04:30 PM   #71
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Why do you lie every time you post?
Is Nick Calathes not the starting PG for Greece?

Was Galis not born and raised and learned his basketball in America?

Answer these questions or you are a troll.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:40 PM   #72
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Yeah, Durant just won the 2010 one

The NBA has never won a world championship.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:41 PM   #73
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Is Nick Calathes not the starting PG for Greece?

Was Galis not born and raised and learned his basketball in America?

Answer these questions or you are a troll.

Calathes is not the starting point of the Greek national team, as has been told to you by numerous members already.

You are a troll.

Last edited by Euroleague : 11-14-2011 at 05:08 PM.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:51 PM   #74
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Calathes is not the starting point of the Greek national Team, as has been told to you by numerous members already.

You are a troll.
Who started at point guard for the Greek Eurobasket 2011 team?

Where was Nikos Galis born?

Where did Nikos Galis play highschool ball?

Where did Nikos Galis play college ball?

Where was Nikos Galis drafted in the NBA draft?

Can you answer these questions for me? I want to learn more about this history of Greek basketball
Old 11-14-2011, 05:09 PM   #75
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Who started at point guard for the Greek Eurobasket 2011 team?

Where was Nikos Galis born?

Where did Nikos Galis play highschool ball?

Where did Nikos Galis play college ball?

Where was Nikos Galis drafted in the NBA draft?

Can you answer these questions for me? I want to learn more about this history of Greek basketball

When did you drop out of school?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: