Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 12-29-2006, 04:59 PM   #1
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Mike Fratello is gone!

So with 24 losses, the coach is gone. Amazing that even I would say that a 6-24 record and the loss of the star of the team for almost the entire 30 games that this is all the coaches fault. I posted sometime back when they did the Rudy gay-shane battier trade that the team would hurt due to the lack of hustle that shane provided. Although Fratello sucks as a coach, he was disadvantaged. Look at what he has. No frontline with experience unless you count BC(i just gagged). Then an old inconsistent backcourt(trade eddie j for a draft pick to the bobcats). This team as constructed has OVERACHIEVED ridiculously. Its basically Pau all by himself. I actually feel bad for Pau. All of this isn't Fratellos fault. But he's the coach and that's usually who the finger points to first.

P.S. You guys need more posters in here please. This forum is flat dead. I thought yall was gonna do better. You promised! Peace. Go Knicks!!!!
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:02 PM   #2
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

YES!!!

i love coaches firing!!! now someone let Warrick start!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 11:19 AM   #3
poindexter
I hit open layups

poindexter has an OK reputation so far

glad fratello is gone. tony barone is a breathe of fresh air to the style
of play of fratello. jerry west wanted to build this team with over the hill
veterans and discovered it doesn't work so it is back to getting lottery draft picks. hopefully they can get a couple of top 5 draft picks and trade for a decent shooting guard.
poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 01:43 AM   #4
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Uh its crazy how the team looks like night and day,now.Easily getting to 100 points.They have been allowed to play there game finally.The problem there is no structure.SDo it will be exciting but I excpect 24 wins at most.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:12 AM   #5
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it's crazy that the club section of a griz game is 84 bucks starting. When i took the kids to see the globtrotters last year they were 43 with no discounts in club and we got to eat in the buffet set-up.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:27 PM   #6
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Yeah it would be one thing if we were a championship contender team.The prices are way to high.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: