Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-20-2012, 05:28 AM   #1081
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

arifgokcen has decent reputation
Default Re: Post the dumbest things you've heard said on InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
Go find me a list that DOESN'T have Kobe top 10 all-time
I think he tried to exclude that bolded part not include it
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:33 AM   #1082
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
He means top 10 passer, not player.
Oh yeah I remember that thread. nvm
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:00 AM   #1083
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post the dumbest things you've heard on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Euroleague is the best basketball league in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
The NBA is a league where defense is basically outlawed. That's why Rubio and so many other players look so good in the NBA. It's that simple.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...48#post7808548

I know it's not the first time he's said it, but still.

Last edited by KG215 : 09-21-2012 at 04:04 AM.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:39 PM   #1084
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive is considered somewhat coolOverdrive is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
Oh....you mean like how Lebron fouled Durant near the end of Game 2 of the 2012 Finals and got away with it?

Exactly.
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:11 PM   #1085
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

Lebron now is better than young Kobe. Hilarious
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:12 PM   #1086
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

@this pathetic desperate dumba**(32dayz/bwink23/godzuki/overdrive) mad as **** now cuz I outed him as "miamithrice"(32dayz/bwink23/godzuki/overdrive)

Video: Controversial no-call as LeBron fouls Durant to end Game 2
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...to-end-game-2/

Did LeBron foul Durant on the last play in Game 2
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baske...e-2/55609168/1

Stay mad, dumb as hell(32dayz/bwink23/godzuki/overdrive), and keep DESPERATELY reaching like you've(32dayz/bwink23/godzuki/overdrive) been doing for the last 9 months

Last edited by LakersReign : 09-23-2012 at 08:25 PM.
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:40 PM   #1087
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

you're the only one who seems to be mad
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:41 PM   #1088
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

"John Stockton was better than Magic Johnson"
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:48 PM   #1089
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There was a thread on another site discussing who the GOAT NBA PG is and I was really shocked at seeing people bringing up Stockton's name. And the main reasoning behind it was he was the all-time assist leader.

I've even said this before, if your praising Stockton that high, you are really overrating the hell out of him.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:15 PM   #1090
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=277216
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:38 AM   #1091
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Quote:
@this pathetic desperate dumba**(32dayz/bwink23/godzuki/overdrive) mad as **** now cuz I outed him as "miamithrice"(32dayz/bwink23/godzuki/overdrive)

Video: Controversial no-call as LeBron fouls Durant to end Game 2
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...to-end-game-2/

Did LeBron foul Durant on the last play in Game 2
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baske...e-2/55609168/1

Stay mad, dumb as hell(32dayz/bwink23/godzuki/overdrive), and keep DESPERATELY reaching like you've(32dayz/bwink23/godzuki/overdrive) been doing for the last 9 months

wtf are you talking? I agreed with you. It was a platant foul and I routed for OKC in the Finals. KD is my 2nd favourite active player only behind Grant Hill and I absolutely don't like Lebron. You should quit the meth, really.

You didn't prove anything. Proving means providing evidence. You just toss around random claims like a paranoid schizophrenia patient.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:40 AM   #1092
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdrive
wtf are you talking? I agreed with you. It was a platant foul and I routed for OKC in the Finals. KD is my 2nd favourite active player only behind Grant Hill and I absolutely don't like Lebron. You should quit the meth, really.

You didn't prove anything. Proving means providing evidence. You just toss around random claims like a paranoid schizophrenia patient.

Somebody's(32dayz/godzuki/bwink23/overdrive) way too dumb and desperate to realize that he
(32dayz/godzuki/bwink23/overdrive) just contradicted himself....IN THE SAME POST. Then has the audacity to sit there and try to talk about proving stuff, when he's(32dayz/godzuki/bwink23/overdrive) spent the last 9 months running his mouth about me. And has NEVER bothered to try and prove anything, he(32dayz/godzuki/bwink23/overdrive) says is supposedly true?

Idiot of the worst kind(32dayz/godzuki/bwink23/overdrive)

Last edited by LakersReign : 09-24-2012 at 07:24 AM.
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:23 AM   #1093
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Quote:
Somebody's(32dayz/godzuki/bwink23/overdrive) way too dumb and desperate to realize that he
(32dayz/godzuki/bwink23/overdrive) just contradicted himself....IN THE SAME POST

Idiot of the worst kind(32dayz/godzuki/bwink23/overdrive)

In order for you to understand it, I'll explain it slowly step by step:

Someone posted that J-Rich with the star calls would be on Kobe's level and got ridiculed - rightfully. I posted that aside from the talent gap it's true that some players get higher ppg, because they're more likely to get FTs. There is obviously star treatment in the NBA.

You said that James got away with a platant foul in this years finals, because you most likely wanted to imply that my James bias would make me disagree. Too bad I agreed with you. He got a favourable call, because he is a star - which my point in the first place. Instead of being satisfied with that I think the same way you throw another tantrum, dropping all the names of people who called you out somewhere in time in parentheses. Claiming I'm someone else.

There's a giant gapping whole in your whole "argument", I don't like Lebron, I don't like the Heat, actually they've been my least favourite team for quite some time now. You just cannot cope that I called you out being a Kobedickrider, although you claim being a Lakerfan, which you obviously aren't.

and btw why do you think my avatar is a Lakerplayer? Because I'm a "Lebronyte"?
Old 09-24-2012, 07:36 AM   #1094
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Quote:
Ret**d(32dayz/godzuki/bwink23/overdrive), please

In your last post, you(32dayz/godzuki/bwink23/overdrive) said this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdrive
wtf are you talking? I agreed with you.

AND....this:

....contradicting yourself....at the same time.

You're(32dayz/godzuki/bwink23/overdrive) done. Backpeddle now to try and save face all you want

You're too damn stupid to get the meaning of written sentences and when someone takes the time to elaborate you call it backpeddling, because your interpretation was wrong.

Once again. I agree with you that James got a call in his favour or rather a noncall.

You didn't provide proof anywhere that I'm one of the persons you accuse me to be.

Where is the contradiction in those two statements?
Old 09-24-2012, 07:49 AM   #1095
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Quote:
@this pathetic ret**ded desperate dancing a**clown(32dayz/godzuki/bwink23/overdrive)

So...I have to explain to you(32dayz/godzuki/bwink23/overdrive) how it's a contradiction to say you agree with somebody. Then turn right around and say they didn't prove what you(32dayz/godzuki/bwink23/overdrive) just said you agreed with?

Pure dumba**(32dayz/godzuki/bwink23/overdrive)

Can you comprehend anything further than the 3rd word of a sentence?

James foul, yes.

I'm 32dayz/.., no.

You difference see?

Understand maybe now?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: