Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-24-2012, 03:45 PM   #1111
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post the dumbest things you've heard said on InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
Please continue trying to convince reasonable people that I'm supposedly "crazy" simply cuz I'm NOT dumb enough to buy into some b.s. some ret**d(left4dead) MADE UP. Which is exactly why he suddenly felt COMPELLED to delete the same post of his supposed proof

Pure desperation and complete stupidity(ret**ds)
Why do you not have a full row of green bars? Seriously - your posts are entertaining as hell
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:04 PM   #1112
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Why do you not have a full row of green bars? Seriously - your posts are entertaining as hell

This is left4dead's so called proof: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...253725&page=10

http://www.russbrown.com/motorcycle-...-accident.html

....forgetting that he(left4dead) claims(LIES) that my name is supposedly "rob f-l-e-m-m-i-n-g....NOT....f-l-e-m-i-n-g. According to him(left4dead) you have to be a veteran to comment on an article about a veteran

The exact words "rob flemming/fleming captured and raped by Muslim terrorists in Iraq" CAN'T be found anywhere in that article cuz HE(left4dead) OBVIOUSLY MADE THE WHOLE THING UP. Just pointing out the obvious to anybody who's NOT a complete and total ret**d. I can guarantee you, they CAN'T say that dumb sh*t in public

Last edited by LakersReign : 09-24-2012 at 04:14 PM.
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:19 PM   #1113
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

Let's talk about how nice it was for the Los Angeles Hospital for the Mentally Ill to allow more computer time for reigny so he can get more social interaction.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:20 PM   #1114
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

I don't live in LA...ret**d(kyriethefuture), and if any of you losers actually knew anything about me, you'd already know that. MORE proof that they're all full of sh*t. Keep "grasping at straws"

(Now watch carefully as they try to tell me where I live now) Mind boggling stupidity(ret**ds)

Last edited by LakersReign : 09-24-2012 at 04:24 PM.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:22 PM   #1115
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

Quote:
I don't live in LA...ret**d(kyriethefuture). I'd seriously stfu if I were you(kyriethefuture) Keep "grasping at straws"
Ah my mistake. How's Mars been treating you? Cool living up there?
Old 09-24-2012, 04:25 PM   #1116
LakersReign
Banned

Mad as ****
Old 09-24-2012, 04:29 PM   #1117
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Mad as ****
Best ****ing troll ever
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:34 PM   #1118
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

What a wonderful time this thread is.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #1119
LakersReign
Banned

...which is exactly why he's(kyriethefuture) mad as **** now....SUDDENLY talking about Mars?

Yeah the old "oh...yeah....I'm "having fun" while cryin' like a little b***h(kyriethefuture) at the same time" defense....huh? Pure pathetic stupidity(kyriethefuture)
Old 09-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #1120
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

Lol wtf is going on I've been in this thread for two minutes and I'm on blast. Somebody get this dude some titty milk he's throwing a tantrum
Old 09-24-2012, 04:40 PM   #1121
LakersReign
Banned

Mad as ****....AGAIN.....just like you(kyriethefuture) were here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
Ah my mistake. How's Mars been treating you? Cool living up there?

Speaking from experience, I see

Last edited by LakersReign : 09-24-2012 at 04:42 PM.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #1122
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Where does LR live then ?
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #1123
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yo Reigny, you'll get a rep if you name some alternate accounts of mine.
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:44 PM   #1124
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

Quote:
Mad as ****....AGAIN.....like the way you(kyriethefuture) just did here:

Speaking from experience, I see
Well no it wouldn't be experience otherwise I'd know if it's cool or not. I'm looking into it though so if you had to rate living on another planet between 1 and 10 what would you say?
Old 09-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #1125
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
....AFTER....AND ONLY...A-F-T-E-R you(dave) show me REAL PROOF of what left4dead said is really true. Deal?
I beg your pardon? What did left4dead say?
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: