Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-18-2012, 11:21 AM   #1216
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post the dumbest things you've heard on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
no doubt in my mind the bulls would have been better off with kobe instead of MJ. they were so deep. they could have had a slightly lesser version of a jordan and still won those rings. AND SOME

Quote:
jordan underachived considering the dominance and all around deapth the 1991-1998 bulls had... he should have done more. he really ruined a possible russell like historical output by getting bored of basketball

Quote:
seriously... everyone here is just reaching lol... people cant admit jordan could have been replaced by kobe and the bulls might have been more successful

jordan was lazy and stubborn.. it cost him a possibly 8-9 rings

kobe would have gotten more done in his situation.. regardless of who was slightly better

He was gone for a bit, but either ISH's best troll or biggest moron is back, and he brought back even more stupid with him than he had when he left.

Last edited by KG215 : 10-18-2012 at 11:29 AM.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:26 AM   #1217
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post the dumbest things you've heard on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
He was gone for a bit, but either ISH's best troll or biggest moron is back, and he brought even more stupid with him than the had when he took a short hiatus.
Hope he's trolling.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #1218
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post the dumbest things you've heard said on InsideHoops

Someone today implied the Lakers would win titles replacing Kobe with JJ.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:49 AM   #1219
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

"I love you, Millwad" - J-money
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:21 PM   #1220
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You can replace Kobe with a good SG, and the Lakers win multiple titles in the early 2000s, and also in the late 00s since the Lakers had rather most stacked and dominant front court, and no player has ever had that much help.
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #1221
kennethgriffin
Banned

kennethgriffin has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
You can replace Kobe with a good SG, and the Lakers win multiple titles in the early 2000s, and also in the late 00s since the Lakers had rather most stacked and dominant front court, and no player has ever had that much help.

you're dumb

the lakers barely got it done in 2000 and 2002 with the BEST guard or 2nd best guard in the nba

they needed kobes epic clutch performances in the wcf game 7... then in game 4 in the finals in 2000

they needed kobes 30+ppg averages in the WC playoffs in 2002. he was huge. they barely got it done. without kobes pull with the refs they dont make it past the kings ( i'l admit it )

then in 2001 they blasted their competition. but kobe was averaging 30ppg in the playoffs. who else can do that as a 2nd option guard? no one.. he averaged like 40ppg against sanantionio... any "good" guard can substatute that? LOL

man they dont win any of those 3 titles without kobe because it was a 2 man team 90% of the time... it was kobe and shaq

not shaq, a legendary team with a kobe kicker.... it wasnt like the bulls. they needed 2 legends to get it done

why else do you think shaq couldnt get it done with penny? he was great. but not legendary...

and the only other time shaq got it done was with a dwyane wade that played legendary

shaq needs more than just a "good" 2nd option. history proved it

so STFU BUM... sit down sonny boi

kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:30 PM   #1222
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Quote:
73.3 + 16.7 = 100
-RocketsGreatness aka StateOfMind12/MiamiThrice/Woddavodka/67 other accounts
Old 10-22-2012, 02:52 PM   #1223
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

"Rajon Rondo is a top 10 player in the NBA"
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #1224
UltraThunderMan
I airball my layups

UltraThunderMan is starting to rub some people the wrong wayUltraThunderMan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
-RocketsGreatness aka StateOfMind12/MiamiThrice/Woddavodka/67 other accounts

Kobe's balls will always be in my mouth-Deuce Bigalow

That's not a goatee, that's kobe's balls in my mouth-Deuce Bigalow

What I want for xmas is kobe's balls in my mouth-Deuce Bigalow

You sir are a joke. Your name itself means excrement and your greatest players thread is an absolute trainwreck. Bow Down. LOLOL.
UltraThunderMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:44 PM   #1225
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraThunderMan
Kobe's balls will always be in my mouth-Deuce Bigalow

That's not a goatee, that's kobe's balls in my mouth-Deuce Bigalow

What I want for xmas is kobe's balls in my mouth-Deuce Bigalow

You sir are a joke. Your name itself means excrement and your greatest players thread is an absolute trainwreck. Bow Down. LOLOL.
I upset someone...
Old 10-22-2012, 03:46 PM   #1226
UltraThunderMan
I airball my layups

UltraThunderMan is starting to rub some people the wrong wayUltraThunderMan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
I upset someone...

no u
UltraThunderMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:48 PM   #1227
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraThunderMan
no u
I what?
Old 10-22-2012, 03:51 PM   #1228
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko

Literally half 3/4 of ISH believes that
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:07 PM   #1229
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlitt
Nash is going to get exposed real quick

1. he is the type of pg that needs to dominate the rock.
2. he is the type of pg that needs those around him to move without the ball
3. He can really kill in pick and roll situations, but dwight is horrible at pick and role, So pau will be the main pick and roll player which freezes dwight and kobe out.

BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:47 PM   #1230
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...4&postcount=28

RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: