Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #1306
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Post the dumbest things you've heard on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I was expecting you.

Yes, that's just craaaaaaaazy. It's also true.

Actually its not. Unless Kobe is shutting down Dwight, they lose to Orlando. You have been spewing a ton of garbage lately.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:40 PM   #1307
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Whoah you are the one who brought this hypothetical up. You said kobe would not only beat the magic, you are acting like it is obvious that he would win.

Not only would kobe lose if he was playing with that exact team, he would get smoked. Whoah you are the one who brought this up, why dont you own up to the bullshit that you constantly post.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:44 PM   #1308
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
Whoah you are the one who brought this hypothetical up. You said kobe would not only beat the magic, you are acting like it is obvious that he would win.

Not only would kobe lose if he was playing with that exact team, he would get smoked. Whoah you are the one who brought this up, why dont you own up to the bullshit that you constantly post.

Yea, I don't know what he expects Kobe to change. Orlando went hot from 3 and they had no one to guard Dwight. I still remember Howard wiping his ass with Varejao in that overtime in game 4. Is Kobe going to guard Hedo and Dwight at the same time? Are the Cavs also getting Gasol when they replace Kobe with LeBron? I just don't get his argument. Is Kobe going to drop 45/12/10 for the series?
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:45 PM   #1309
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Yea, I don't know what he expects Kobe to change. Orlando went hot from 3 and they had no one to guard Dwight. I still remember Howard wiping his ass with Varejao in that overtime in game 4. Is Kobe going to guard Hedo and Dwight at the same time? Are the Cavs also getting Gasol when they replace Kobe with LeBron? I just don't get his argument. Is Kobe going to drop 45/12/10 for the series?
he is delusional plain and simple
Old 01-18-2013, 01:01 PM   #1310
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Kobe can put up 40ppg on 50% efficiency yet he would still lose. Do you not understand a thing about team basketball? It doesnt matter how good one single player is when there are three players on the other team going off against you while containing every other player on your own team. You constantly prove that you don't know anything and you just buy into narratives and idealize everything.

You can disagree, but you're not taking into consideration the very thing you're saying to me.

Kobe can score a million points and insane efficiency, but that doesn't necessarily translate well to his team playing well. Agreed.

But Lebron making every play and racking up a million assists, while scoring a lot, doesn't necessarily equate great team play and doesn't necessarily translate into the team doing better.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #1311
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
Kevin Durant is the MVP. Russell Westbrook is an all-star but it's not ridiculous to argue that he shouldn't make it, Parker and Paul are better and Curry isn't necessarily behind him...tho I'm not arguing that.
You think it is possible to make a case against westbrook for allstar this year? Stop digging your own grave. Westbrook> conley, curry, bledsoe and anyone else you would try to put in the backcourt. Stop giving your uninformed opinion all the fcuking time
Old 01-18-2013, 01:05 PM   #1312
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
You can disagree, but you're not taking into consideration the very thing you're saying to me.

Kobe can score a million points and insane efficiency, but that doesn't necessarily translate well to his team playing well. Agreed.

But Lebron making every play and racking up a million assists, while scoring a lot, doesn't necessarily equate great team play and doesn't necessarily translate into the team doing better.
Stop posting dumbass. You are always wrong
Old 01-18-2013, 01:08 PM   #1313
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Quote:
You think it is possible to make a case against westbrook for allstar this year? Stop digging your own grave. Westbrook> conley, curry, bledsoe and anyone else you would try to put in the backcourt. Stop giving your uninformed opinion all the fcuking time

Stop being ignorant bro. You wouldn't argue like this in person so keep the conversation civil and stay in the conversation.

If I give you a response that's too polite and light that you don't want to argue, you go and take something else I said -which has nothing to do with what we're talking about- and bring it up to highlight what you think is an uninformed opinion?

I guess you couldn't highlight the part where I said I wouldn't actually argue that. I guess you find it impossible to argue that Curry has had as good a season, even tho Westbrook isn't far ahead of him. If someone picked Curry over Westbrook, based on the season, then it would be understandable. He most certainly isn't as good as either Paul or Parker this season. Absolutely not. So on that basis, picking Curry ahead of him and not taking 4 PG's...I could understand...and I wouldn't argue it, but you'd rather just post one part of a statement and cut it off where it clears up. I'm sorry, are you a woman?
Old 01-18-2013, 01:08 PM   #1314
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Quote:
Stop posting dumbass. You are always wrong

Man, didn't have an argument again?
Old 01-18-2013, 01:11 PM   #1315
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
Stop being ignorant bro. You wouldn't argue like this in person so keep the conversation civil and stay in the conversation.

If I give you a response that's too polite and light that you don't want to argue, you go and take something else I said -which has nothing to do with what we're talking about- and bring it up to highlight what you think is an uninformed opinion?

I guess you couldn't post the whole thing, where I said I wouldn't actually argue that. I guess you find it impossible to argue that Curry has had as good a season, even tho Westbrook isn't far ahead of him. If someone picked Curry over Westbrook, based on the season, then it would be understandable. He most certainly isn't as good as either Paul or Parker this season. Absolutely not. So on that basis, picking Curry ahead of him and not taking 4 PG's...I could understand...and I wouldn't argue it, but you'd rather just post one part of a statement and cut it off where it clears up. I'm sorry, are you a woman?
My friend I have been ridiculously patient with you but it has now gotten to the point where I realize that every time I argue with you, I am the only loser. This is because it is a waste of time arguing with someone who doesnt know anything yet tries to convince you of their opinion. You need to stop the shit that you are doing constantly posting misinformation and acting like it is a well thought out argument. From now on every time I see that patrick ewing avatar I will just ignore it and move on.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:11 PM   #1316
red1
Dinosaurs

westbrook is a clear allstar this year, there is literally no arguing otherwise
Old 01-21-2013, 09:25 PM   #1317
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Post the dumbest things you've heard said on InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
Lebron has improved this year upon last year...I don't see why that can't happen again next year. And if it does, Lebron will be very close to Peak MJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
I have no clue what winning 6 rings and three peating twice has to do with how good you are during your peak.

TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:42 PM   #1318
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
I'm not sure bird could beat gerald green in a game of 1 on 1.
source:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...2&postcount=26

FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:44 PM   #1319
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
We have a winner. Does he even know who gerald green is?
Old 01-21-2013, 10:46 PM   #1320
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri

Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: