Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-29-2013, 06:19 PM   #1381
Deuce Bigalow
3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Post the dumbest things you've heard said on InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
He's just like a jilted former lover. He's salty, and very mad. His Kobe insecurity leaks through in EVERY thread he enters or creates. Like the recent Kobe / MJ comparison. BTW he forgot that those defensive ratings were from the regular season. Many teams had better ones come playoff time. I remember the '97 Jazz were rated a lot better.
Tell me more things Kobe copies from MJ. How about being black? Being bald? How about drinking water? Lol
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:20 PM   #1382
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
I'm getting ready to bounce again, too. Just as I did in 2011 and 2012. Was gone for like 8 months.

Meet me @ Niketalk, and be a board member there with me, broski. The sports conversation doesn't go AS in depth, but it's still quality.
Yeah homie. No lie it is an absolute waste of time trying to talk hoops with these dumbass teenagers.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:23 PM   #1383
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
This is basically what I'm saying too.

I know the statement Pippen made at the time was pretty pre-mature, since James hadn't won anything yet and we still had to see how he performs in the Finals. It couldn't have ended worse. But all that talk and James was backing it up with his play more than makes me confident in saying James and Dirk were on par with each other... and it certainly wouldn't have been a shock if someone said James was having a better season/playing better before the Finals.
Honestly what this all comes back to is that deuce just wants people to say kobe>jordan or kobe>bron which imo just isnt true for either. Kobe is a legend too, he doesnt need a f*gg*t hanging off his nuts posting bullshit in every thread.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #1384
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Case in point, over exaggerations.

We all know Kobe has tried desperately to not be like Mike, but literally BE MIKE (the he can't guard me playoff game in 2009 as an embarrassing example)

but, see what I was talking about red1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
Tell me more things Kobe copies from MJ. How about being black? Being bald? How about drinking water? Lol

Insecurity and projection. No where here was I saying Kobe was doing his MJ impersonation, and here comes captain deuce save-a-hoe to protect Kobe from an argument that wasn't even being made.

Why So Insecure?
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #1385
KG215
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
Honestly what this all comes back to is that deuce just wants people to say kobe>jordan or kobe>bron which imo just isnt true for either. Kobe is a legend too, he doesnt need a f*gg*t hanging off his nuts posting bullshit in every thread.
They may never admit to it, and even have god reasons as to why that's not what they want, but guys like Deuce, YMF, AlphaWolf (the ones that put forth at least somewhat intelligent debates) definitely give off a "I just want people to admit Kobe is as good as or better than Jordan was" vibe. And that vibe gets stronger and stronger with every DRtg type thread/post they make.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:31 PM   #1386
Legends66NBA7
Dinosaurs live again

Quote:

I can see why someone would see how it's implied... even if he didn't say it. And the name calling and quoting things you didn't say is such a lame/douchebag thing to do. Literally went pages in this thread just arguing about something that wasn't said...

But your right man, all 3 dudes (Jordan, Bryant, and James) are legends and the fanboys of all 3 make me sick, along with the haters. There's no rational talk at times on this forum or online for that matter because of it.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:31 PM   #1387
Deuce Bigalow
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Case in point, over exaggerations.

We all know Kobe has tried desperately to not be like Mike, but literally BE MIKE (the he can't guard me playoff game in 2009 as an embarrassing example)

but, see what I was talking about red1:

Insecurity and projection. No where here was I saying Kobe was doing his MJ impersonation, and here comes captain deuce save-a-hoe to protect Kobe from an argument that wasn't even being made.

Why So Insecure?
Can you find me the thread where you wrote an essay on kobe copying mj? I want to get a good laugh.

I'm not being insecure, I'm just clowning on your stupidity when it comes to Jordan. You might be waking up to your VHS copy of Space Jam everyday for all I know.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:32 PM   #1388
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
They may never admit to it, and even have god reasons as to why that's not what they want, but guys like Deuce, YMF, AlphaWolf (the ones that put forth at least somewhat intelligent debates) definitely give off a "I just want people to admit Kobe is as good as or better than Jordan was" vibe. And that vibe gets stronger and stronger with every DRtg type thread/post they make.
Absolutely.

Kids like kauii they would troll for the sake of being funny. But that vibe definitely comes off.

And no one is hating on Kobe for them to give the "this just a reaction to how you guys act" routine. We all fully admit Kobe is a legend. Top 10 to Top 15 depending on your personal reasons. He's close to the level of Jordan.

We all fully acknowledge the guy is the best SG since Mike, the 2nd best all-time at that position. What more do they want than when they put up pseudo intelligent debates, they really want you to say Kobe is as good or better than Jordan / LeBron, etc.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:37 PM   #1389
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Quote:
I'm not being insecure, I'm just clowning on your stupidity when it comes to Jordan. You might be waking up to your VHS copy of Space Jam everyday for all I know.
You're the one bringing up Jordan. Now me, you spurned little hoe.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:38 PM   #1390
Deuce Bigalow
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Absolutely.

Kids like kauii they would troll for the sake of being funny. But that vibe definitely comes off.

And no one is hating on Kobe for them to give the "this just a reaction to how you guys act" routine. We all fully admit Kobe is a legend. Top 10 to Top 15 depending on your personal reasons. He's close to the level of Jordan.

We all fully acknowledge the guy is the best SG since Mike, the 2nd best all-time at that position. What more do they want than when they put up pseudo intelligent debates, they really want you to say Kobe is as good or better than Jordan / LeBron, etc.
Don't need anybody to say Kobe's better than Lebron.
Jordan's better than Kobe, I have already posted my top 10 list dozens of times. But he ignorance of these Jordan fans...
Old 01-29-2013, 06:39 PM   #1391
Deuce Bigalow
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
You're the one bringing up Jordan. Now me, you spurned little hoe.
Did I get you mad?
Old 01-29-2013, 06:41 PM   #1392
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
This is basically what I'm saying too.

I know the statement Pippen made at the time was pretty pre-mature, since James hadn't won anything yet and we still had to see how he performs in the Finals. It couldn't have ended worse. But all that talk and James was backing it up with his play more than makes me confident in saying James and Dirk were on par with each other... and it certainly wouldn't have been a shock if someone said James was having a better season/playing better before the Finals.
This is what deuce jig-a-hoe can't understand. And stop arguing deucey-boy and give kobe some space and let him breathe, even he would slap you for arguing that he is better than jordan.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:44 PM   #1393
Legends66NBA7
Dinosaurs live again

Quote:
Top 10 to Top 15 depending on your personal reasons.

You know what's funny ? I've seen both Kobe stans and Kobe haters argue where he ranks at either Top 10 and 15. If you rank him Top 10 and your a Kobe hater, your overrating, your a lover of him and he really belongs in _____ spot in the Top 15. If you rank him Top 15 and your a Kobe stan, your a hater and have an agenda, etc... because he belongs in ____ spot in the Top 10.

It's actually amazing to me that people would argue him so high, regardless. But seeing people go off on each other about where this guy ranks on an arbitrary list is amazing.

Same thing with James, most recently people mocked his Top 11 spot on ISH... I honestly think he earned it.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:48 PM   #1394
Legends66NBA7
Dinosaurs live again

Quote:
But he ignorance of these Jordan fans...

Swoosh is a Kobe/Jordan fan.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:49 PM   #1395
Legends66NBA7
Dinosaurs live again

Quote:
This is what deuce jig-a-hoe can't understand. And stop arguing deucey-boy and give kobe some space and let him breathe, even he would slap you for arguing that he is better than jordan.

I don't think that's Deuce, but YMF believes Kobe can pass Jordan.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: