Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-31-2013, 11:30 PM   #1426
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post the dumbest things you've heard said on InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegent
No shit, Westbrook plays with the best scorer in the game, a former 20ppg scorer, and capable players.

I could play with the OKC and dribble up the court and pass to durant or martin for an assist off a pin down anytime.
And this wasn't one of those tongue-in-cheek type comments. This dude seriously believes he could do this, and I guess on a consistent basis. Why?....

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Do you know who I am? I play summer league with NBA players google me brandon nevens
Because I guess he played in the summer league? Not sure if he means the real NBA summer league in Orlando or Vegas or like pick-up games with some NBA players. Either way, it's still dumb.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:33 PM   #1427
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
Bill Russell is the only player I can think of that played on more stacked teams.

Magic Johnson had more stacked teams than Russell.

Kareem > anybody Russell played with too. Some even say he was better than Russell. I could see if someone wanted to say Bird and maybe Duncan and Bryant, but Magic clearly had his way.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:33 PM   #1428
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
And this wasn't one of those tongue-in-cheek type comments. This dude seriously believes he could do this, and I guess on a consistent basis. Why?....

Because I guess he played in the summer league? Not sure if he means the real NBA summer league in Orlando or Vegas or like pick-up games with some NBA players. Either way, it's still dumb.

I honestly think I could dribble the ball up the court and pass it.... ????????
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:44 PM   #1429
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I honestly think I could dribble the ball up the court and pass it.... ????????
You said you could not only dribble up the court, but basically get an assist anytime you want if you played for OKC and had Durant and Martin as teammates.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:49 PM   #1430
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
You said you could not only dribble up the court, but basically get an assist anytime you want if you played for OKC and had Durant and Martin as teammates.

Old 02-01-2013, 01:19 AM   #1431
TheCorporation
I go HAM

TheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Reggie Evans "Lebron is no different than Blatche"
TheCorporation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:30 AM   #1432
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation here

andgar923, when talking about a 50 year old Michael Jordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
he could be very effective and may even have a couple 4o pt games and a 50 pt game if all things are aligned in his favor

I truly believe that dumber words have not been spoken on this forum.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:04 PM   #1433
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Defense, passing and scoring are more important than rebounding, clutch and jumper for a PF. By the end of this season,everybody will call Blake the best PF in the game mark my words.

lol
Old 02-14-2013, 01:53 PM   #1434
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
lol
I would take a lock down defender, scorer and passer over just rebounder, even it's a power forward. It's rare you find lock down defender without rebounding, but I'm saying if there is a hypothetical player like that, I'd take him over someone like Reggie Evans who's almost a pure rebounder/hustle guy.
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:53 PM   #1435
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
andgar923, when talking about a 50 year old Michael Jordan

I truly believe that dumber words have not been spoken on this forum.
He overrates Jordan like crazy.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:27 PM   #1436
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave3
I would take a lock down defender, scorer and passer over just rebounder, even it's a power forward. It's rare you find lock down defender without rebounding, but I'm saying if there is a hypothetical player like that, I'd take him over someone like Reggie Evans who's almost a pure rebounder/hustle guy.

He was comparing Blake Griffin and Z-Bo not Reggie Evans
Old 02-14-2013, 04:19 PM   #1437
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
He was comparing Blake Griffin and Z-Bo not Reggie Evans
Yeah, I'm just saying that statement on its own, if a power forward is a better scorer passer and defender, I'd consider him better than a better rebounder only.
Old 02-14-2013, 04:46 PM   #1438
kenny817
Good High School Starter

kenny817 is popular on this boardkenny817 is popular on this boardkenny817 is popular on this boardkenny817 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Durant is amazing right now, def on par with what Bird was doing

smh
kenny817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #1439
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...45&postcount=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
If Doug Collins couldn't win with a PRIME Michael Jordan, what did the Sixers expect to do for them, with Jrue Holiday as their best player?
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #1440
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

"Is there such a thing as a clutch layup?"-Statutory
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: