Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-23-2011, 07:57 AM   #151
lilbill
Darkness

lilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlilbill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Moving to Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog13
Isn't Montana flat and boring?

lilbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:57 PM   #152
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

hammer2010 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
You are a complete fucking idiot. These comparisons are beyond laughable, and the conclusions you are 'drawing' from my posts are pathetic and misleading. What's next from you? Sikhs shouldn't have to wear hard hats at job sites because that's discriminatory too? Omigosh the racism! How dare they!

Funny how this idiot completely fell of the face of the earth once I called his fakkit azz out! F*ckin p*ssy azz b*tch! I love Interent tough guys.
hammer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:38 PM   #153
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

hammer2010 has an OK reputation so far

BUMP for that johndeere fakkit

hammer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:32 PM   #154
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

One of the huge drawbacks in Canada are the internet data caps.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:03 AM   #155
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
One of the huge drawbacks in Canada are the internet data caps.

Rogers/Bell are fagggot asss companies
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:38 AM   #156
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
Rogers/Bell are fagggot asss companies
This. May they burn in hell.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:00 AM   #157
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbill
Canadians fighting! Cool! I thought they were too nice and friendly.

lol nice
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:28 AM   #158
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd move to Canada just for the free healthcare. I'm sure I'd get used to the weather.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:26 AM   #159
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i had a huge post with my thoughts now that ive moved back to canada from the us and my impressions on toronto and how toronto is one amazing city on the rise.

then ISH ruined all of that. fvck. lol.

Most of my post was directed towards the crazy growth that Toronto has experience since I left the area in Jan of 03. sorry for stretching the page.

This thread shows the cities growth upwards and out.
http://www.blogto.com/city/2010/08/the_transformation_of_torontos_skyline_from_1880_t o_today/

Toronto's Skyline in 1999:

Toronto's Skyline in 2010:

this an amateur rendering of what it could've looked like in two years if all went through

Labeled version:

Some of favorite buildings under construction/being proposed are(these are renders obviously):

Aura(Yonge and Gerrard)

Number One Bloor(Yonge and Bloor)

Ten York(York St. in between I think Lakeshore and the Gardiner?)

Pier 27(Foot of Yonge on the shore line)

50 Bloor Street West

ICE Condos (16 York St.)

Last edited by RaininTwos : 06-09-2012 at 05:29 AM.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:29 AM   #160
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

It's really a dream of mine to get a place in downtown Toronto so that I can get Raptors season seats and easily attend the games. I'll need a lot of money first though if I'd like to live there.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:51 AM   #161
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocirap31
It's really a dream of mine to get a place in downtown Toronto so that I can get Raptors season seats and easily attend the games. I'll need a lot of money first though if I'd like to live there.

Thats exactly what i want to do!
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:49 PM   #162
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
Thats exactly what i want to do!

Roomies? I need a few more years of working though. Need to get a good paying job out of uni first.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:56 PM   #163
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

Vancity all the way!! Toronto is the only other Canadian city I would like to live in.
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 07:14 PM   #164
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer2010
Funny how this idiot completely fell of the face of the earth once I called his fakkit azz out! F*ckin p*ssy azz b*tch! I love Interent tough guys.

Called him out? What, started to try an E-fight after he verbally destroyed you in an argument?? Baffled, you had nothing to say except "LET'S FIGHT THEN"

You're a monster. You showed him.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:19 PM   #165
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I forgot this thread. But it's still priceless. Fuuckhead calls me a racist before saying that immigrants are inherently violent criminals that behave themselves because we appease tjem. Then has the balls to tell ME to love it or leave it!
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: