Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2011, 04:03 PM   #46
Hyman
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 404
Default Re: Eurocup Week 1 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Why the hell do you morons troll every single damn thread I make?

I go out of my way to make this thread, give the link to the game, everything, and just endless trolling from a bunch of douche bags.

I'm really losing patience with this forum rapidly.

Is not Valencia a very top Eurocup team?
Hyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:04 PM   #47
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,545
Default Re: Eurocup Week 1 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman
Is not Valencia a very top Eurocup team?

On the road and without Claver? Absolutely not.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:05 PM   #48
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,545
Default Re: Eurocup Week 1 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Then just leave you ****ing dunce.

I guess it's time to troll back then huh?
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:18 PM   #49
Hyman
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 404
Default Re: Eurocup Week 1 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
On the road and without Claver? Absolutely not.

If Valencia is not a top team in Eurocup then its like to say that there arent top teams in Eurocup.

Its like saying that the Celtics arent a top team in NBA. Nothing to argue in here.

Here are the odds for winning the Eurocup. Surprisingly, the mediocre Eurocup team Valencia, comes second favourite for winning it all.

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/uleb-eurocup

Last edited by Hyman : 11-15-2011 at 04:20 PM.
Hyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:57 PM   #50
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,545
Default Re: Eurocup Week 1 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman
If Valencia is not a top team in Eurocup then its like to say that there arent top teams in Eurocup.

Its like saying that the Celtics arent a top team in NBA. Nothing to argue in here.

Here are the odds for winning the Eurocup. Surprisingly, the mediocre Eurocup team Valencia, comes second favourite for winning it all.

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/uleb-eurocup

It's like saying you are not a troll..........
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:58 PM   #51
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,545
Default Re: Eurocup Week 1 Thread

Tony Parker, playing at home, with 34 points and 40 ranking against Valencia (who was without their best player).


Faban Causeur with 31 points and 36 ranking, playing on the road, against Khimky (the team with the largest budget in the Eurocup).

It seems that "NBA star" Tony Parker is only barely better than Faban Causeur.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:59 PM   #52
Hyman
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 404
Default Re: Eurocup Week 1 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
It's like saying you are not a troll..........

I would like to know any competition in the world where the 2nd favourite to win it all is not a top team of the competition.

Euroleague has the answer
Hyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:03 PM   #53
Clutch
NBA Legend
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: MSG
Posts: 15,810
Default Re: Eurocup Week 1 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
If he does not get 30 in this game, you will not post in the forum for 3 days.
Parker scored 34 along with 5 rebounds and 5 assists.
Now you get the **** off this forum.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:10 PM   #54
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,545
Default Re: Eurocup Week 1 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman
I would like to know any competition in the world where the 2nd favourite to win it all is not a top team of the competition.

Euroleague has the answer

Their best player is injured moron.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:11 PM   #55
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,545
Default Re: Eurocup Week 1 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Parker scored 34 along with 5 rebounds and 5 assists.
Now you get the **** off this forum.

Faben Caseur scored 31 against a better team..............
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:14 PM   #56
coin24
NBA rookie of the year
 
coin24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,834
Default Re: Eurocup Week 1 Thread

Why don't u keep all your euroshit cup updates in this thread, so there's only one we have to ignore. Instead you make a new topic everytime an nba player has a game over there

If you're so anti nba players why do you post here? Seriously, do you have nothing better to do in life? It's like your on a mission to prove the euro league is so great to everyone. I don't mind being updated how the players are going over there, but the way you post it is just sad. You seem to love when one of them has a bad game, is that the highlight of your day or something?
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:16 PM   #57
Hyman
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 404
Default Re: Eurocup Week 1 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Their best player is injured moron.

Werent you the one saying that Claver is a mediocre player only one year ago?

Suddenly he is the best player of a top eurocup team?
Hyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:38 PM   #58
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron
 
LBJFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 983
Default Re: Eurocup Week 1 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by coin24
Why don't u keep all your euroshit cup updates in this thread, so there's only one we have to ignore. Instead you make a new topic everytime an nba player has a game over there

If you're so anti nba players why do you post here? Seriously, do you have nothing better to do in life? It's like your on a mission to prove the euro league is so great to everyone. I don't mind being updated how the players are going over there, but the way you post it is just sad. You seem to love when one of them has a bad game, is that the highlight of your day or something?

If only you knew how upset he is about Parker scoring 30+.
LBJFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:39 PM   #59
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,545
Default Re: Eurocup Week 1 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by coin24
Why don't u keep all your euroshit cup updates in this thread, so there's only one we have to ignore. Instead you make a new topic everytime an nba player has a game over there

If you're so anti nba players why do you post here? Seriously, do you have nothing better to do in life? It's like your on a mission to prove the euro league is so great to everyone. I don't mind being updated how the players are going over there, but the way you post it is just sad. You seem to love when one of them has a bad game, is that the highlight of your day or something?


Dude seriously, for like the 10th time, this has nothing to do with the Euroleague.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:40 PM   #60
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11,545
Default Re: Eurocup Week 1 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman
Werent you the one saying that Claver is a mediocre player only one year ago?

Suddenly he is the best player of a top eurocup team?

You just earned a perma iggy.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:44 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy