Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 11-26-2011, 12:32 PM   #1
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has not been impressing people
Default List Of Players Players That Want To Stay In Euroleague

According to European media, Weems, Law, Andersen, Motiejunas, Vujcic, Krstic, Mirotic, and Kirilenko all said they will be staying in Euroleague. Fernandez and Ilyasova said they will try to get buyouts from the NBA and remain in Euroleague.

So far:

Sonny Weems
Acie Law
David Andersen
Sasha Vujcic
Donatas Motiejunas
Nenad Krstic
Nikola Mirotic
Andrei Kirilenko
Rudy Fernandez
Ersan Ilyasova

Last edited by Euroleague : 11-26-2011 at 12:55 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:34 PM   #2
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: List Of Players Players That Want To Stay In Europe

Add Sonny Weems to the list, I'm pretty sure he has a no buyout clause in his contract.
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:47 PM   #3
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

WTF Rudy Fernandez?
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:48 PM   #4
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Bummed about AK47. I wanted the Clippers to nab him in free agency .
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:50 PM   #5
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swi7ch
WTF Rudy Fernandez?

That's not true, Rudy and Real both said that he would come to the NBA as soon as the lockout ends and then he would most likely return to Real at the end the NBA season.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:50 PM   #6
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

im fairly certain AK47 will be back.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:52 PM   #7
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa

People think this guy is done but he just turned 30 and I think he's exactly what the Clippers need. A cheap, do everything well utility SF. I think he would seriously add a ton to our team. Iggy is too expensive so AK47 is the next best thing. Prince fits the same mold too. I'm really curious to see why SF the Clippers get.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:54 PM   #8
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
People think this guy is done but he just turned 30 and I think he's exactly what the Clippers need. A cheap, do everything well utility SF. I think he would seriously add a ton to our team. Iggy is too expensive so AK47 is the next best thing.

Clippers should just develop Aminu. He's got a lot of potential as a defensive/redounding small forward that can stretch the floor on the offensive end and finish in transition...that's pretty much all the Clips need out of that position.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:56 PM   #9
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by swi7ch
WTF Rudy Fernandez?

That's only if he can get an NBA buyout. So Cuban has to be willing to do so. He wants a buyout apparently, but then again he wanted one for the last 2 years as well.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:58 PM   #10
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
That's not true, Rudy and Real both said that he would come to the NBA as soon as the lockout ends and then he would most likely return to Real at the end the NBA season.

He said he wants to get a buyout from Cuban if he can.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:59 PM   #11
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa

According to European media, he said he will stay in CSKA unless he gets a huge NBA offer from a team he wants to play on - where they will give him more shots and play calls than Utah did.

Otherwise, he is staying with CSKA.

His salary in CSKA is equal to an $8 million per year NBA salary if you are wondering.
Old 11-26-2011, 01:00 PM   #12
Rooster
Local High School Star

Rooster has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: List Of Players Players That Want To Stay In Euroleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
According to European media, Weems, Law, Andersen, Motiejunas, Vujcic, Krstic, Mirotic, and Kirilenko all said they will be staying in Euroleague. Fernandez and Ilyasova said they will try to get buyouts from the NBA and remain in Euroleague.

So far:

Sonny Weems
Aciew Law
David Andersen
Sasha Vujcic
Donatas Motiejunas
Nenad Krstic
Nikola Mirotic
Andrei Kirilenko
Rudy Fernandez
Ersan Ilyasova

They should stay in Europe and be relevant

And dominate those Euro scrubs

To the fullest

LMAO

NBA is back

Where the real basketball happens
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:01 PM   #13
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
People think this guy is done but he just turned 30 and I think he's exactly what the Clippers need. A cheap, do everything well utility SF. I think he would seriously add a ton to our team. Iggy is too expensive so AK47 is the next best thing. Prince fits the same mold too. I'm really curious to see why SF the Clippers get.

His salary in CSKA equals an $8 million a year salary in the NBA. I fail to see how that is "cheap".
Old 11-26-2011, 01:03 PM   #14
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Default Re: List Of Players Players That Want To Stay In Euroleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
They should stay in Europe and be relevant

And dominate those Euro scrubs

To the fullest

LMAO

NBA is back

Where the real basketball happens

None of them dominates anything in Euroleague. They should all leave the Euroleague and go to EuroChallenge like Williams did if they want to "dominate" anything.
Old 11-26-2011, 01:10 PM   #15
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
His salary in CSKA equals an $8 million a year salary in the NBA. I fail to see how that is "cheap".

At the NBA level he's a 5-6 mill a year guy tops at this stage in his career.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: