Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-29-2006, 09:58 PM   #46
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

I found WMD's in my sand box! Gotta be them damn sand pirate A-rabs.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 09:58 PM   #47
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They should put him in the Wax Museum here in New York. Photo with Hussein, $10.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:10 PM   #48
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

David Stern just announced Saddam Hussein will be suspended 35 games for crimes against humanity. That's kinda rough....
Old 12-29-2006, 10:11 PM   #49
lakers_forever
National High School Star

lakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
David Stern just announced Saddam Hussein will be suspended 35 games for crimes against humanity. That's kinda rough....

lakers_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:15 PM   #50
DLakerfan
Banned

DLakerfan has an OK reputation so far

I heard Saddam will be performing at the APollo, opening act is Cedric the entertainer and Michael Richards.
DLakerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:19 PM   #51
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

saddam is dead........ pretty messed up what they did to him but i guess payback is a *****
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:19 PM   #52
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

I heard Bush offered to stay the execution if Husein allowed him to gift rap him as a present to daddy.

Last edited by i seen hippos : 12-29-2006 at 10:23 PM.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:20 PM   #53
bagelred
Weird

First James Brown, then Gerald Ford, now Saddam Hussein....it's just not fair!!!!! (sniff sniff)
Old 12-29-2006, 10:21 PM   #54
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
First James Brown, then Gerald Ford, now Saddam Hussein....it's just not fair!!!!! (sniff sniff)

Pretty disgusting stuff to say pal. Saddam was a brutal dictator. You think he is so great? Why didn't you go and live under him when he was still in power jerk.

This thread has turned into a joke. All you people want to defend Saddam. Just disgusting.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:22 PM   #55
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I heard Bush offered to stay the execion if Husein allowed him to gift rap him as a present to daddy.

I heard Lenin calling for you.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:22 PM   #56
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Heilige, isn't that girl a little too scantily clad for a God fearing Republican?
Old 12-29-2006, 10:23 PM   #57
bagelred
Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
Pretty disgusting stuff to say pal. Saddam was a brutal dictator. You think he is so great? Why didn't you go and live under him when he was still in power jerk.

This thread has turned into a joke. All you people want to defend Saddam. Just disgusting.

Clueless alert!!!!
Old 12-29-2006, 10:23 PM   #58
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Heilige, isn't that girl a little too scantily clad for a God fearing Republican?

Did I say I was a God fearing Republican?
Old 12-29-2006, 10:23 PM   #59
DLakerfan
Banned

DLakerfan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

I know its not fair, I heard BArry Manilow is next.
DLakerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:24 PM   #60
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Lenin > Bush Sr and Jr.

Yes you did say that Baby Jesus.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: