Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-29-2006, 10:50 PM   #16
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneyking
LoL.

Don't you guys cut off each other's hands? I'd wish they'd sever yours for crimes against the Internet and the English language.

Too much anger in you man. You guys down in New Zealand need to get hyphy.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:52 PM   #17
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Did they televise his execution, I was too busy watching the Laker game.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:53 PM   #18
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
its on youtube already.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Op6UlJpo...elated&search=

Last edited by rezznor : 12-29-2006 at 10:55 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:53 PM   #19
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbavenom
thats actually funny...kudos

It's the truth, though. They're not an inch better than Hussein.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:53 PM   #20
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

It was part of the Halftime festivities at the Lakers game. Right after the acrobat presentation. You missed it?
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:53 PM   #21
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

You'd rather watch a bball game than someone getting killed?

That's so un-American of you.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:53 PM   #22
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

No they didn't. They're just reporting it.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:56 PM   #23
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
You'd rather watch a bball game than someone getting killed?

That's so un-American of you.

Ideally, those two activities will happen during the same event.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:57 PM   #24
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Ideally, those two activities will happen during the same event.
it was part of the halftime show
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:57 PM   #25
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Op6UlJpolE

nothing special, but Disco Saddam is great at the end and the song is one of Iron Maiden's best.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:57 PM   #26
NobleDrewAli
Can barely lace up my sneakers

NobleDrewAli has an OK reputation so far
Default . . .

very interesting that they tried him first for a relatively minor incident in slaughtering a few hundred shi'a instead of his more major atrocities involving the kurds.

is it possible this was arranged so that saddam wouldn't have a platform to discuss how his more heinous, genocide-like actions were accomplished with the help of chemical weapons supplied by the U.S. under Reagan?

anyways, he deserved death.
NobleDrewAli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:58 PM   #27
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Before dying, Saddam had this to say: "I'm just glad they didn't put me in Abu Ghraib."
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:00 PM   #28
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

RIP
Enjoy Heaven
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:01 PM   #29
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

Show Everything. Americans Deserve This After Seeing All Our Men Die For Another Country
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:01 PM   #30
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
RIP
Enjoy Heaven

Can't wait to see Heilige flip out. lol
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: