Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-29-2006, 11:02 PM   #31
nbavenom
I airball my layups

nbavenom has an OK reputation so far

you right my friend..speak your mind...bush and cheney are just as bad
nbavenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:03 PM   #32
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Are they gonna auction Saddam's corpse on ebay? that would be awesome...

Actually maybe they should auction pieces of him. Probably get better value if break him up.....
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:03 PM   #33
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

the media better show all images and all videos if possible
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:05 PM   #34
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
They should be next....

I shot the sheriff ,,, but I didn't shoot the ....
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:07 PM   #35
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

lets keep it in one thread
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:09 PM   #36
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

He's sort of a Byronic Hero to some, kinda sad, yet definately well deserved.

So many people have just been happy to know he's been captured and suffering it almost feels sad to know that he's just gone now. And he reminds me of the guy who owns the shop in a mall nearby. The guy has some of my favorite clothes.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:09 PM   #37
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
RIP
Enjoy Heaven

Why would you say that??? Please let me know.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:10 PM   #38
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephone
Show Everything. Americans Deserve This After Seeing All Our Men Die For Another Country

Stop... Hussein isn't responsible for the deaths of our soldiers. He was in captivity most of the time. If anything, our President is more to blame than Hussein. This war has been poorly planned and managed from the onset. At this point, it's a veritable debacle.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:10 PM   #39
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy

Before dying, Saddam had this to say: "I'm just glad they didn't put me in Abu Ghraib."

DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:10 PM   #40
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think it was Saddam's idea to change the NBA ball too. G-d damn tyrant!!!
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:12 PM   #41
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Notice that the old ball is coming back shortly after Hussein's execution... Conspiracy!!!
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:12 PM   #42
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
You'd rather watch a bball game than someone getting killed?

That's so un-American of you.

Lenin supporters are un-American. Supporting someone like Lenin goes against everything America stands for.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:13 PM   #43
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephone
the media better show all images and all videos if possible

What are you some kind of sick f-ck?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:14 PM   #44
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
Lenin supporters are un-American. Supporting someone like Lenin goes against everything America stands for.

What do the Beatles have to do with this??? Come on man.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:16 PM   #45
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige

"There's communists behind every tree. Beware of the communists, my fellow Americans. Stand up for your country."
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: