Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-02-2012, 12:27 AM   #46
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Victor Cruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwinds
u mad?.... What do you think about Cruz and Nelson being more deserving than Jennings to the ProBowl?.....

I could care less about the Pro Bowl. I don't think I have ever sat and watched more than 1 quarter of one of those games.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:32 AM   #47
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
They're not funny at all.

Yes it is, I think it's very funny to see what northwinds pulls out in his next argument. I found his Jordy argument to be very compelling last week.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:44 AM   #48
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Top 3 WR this year without a doubt.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:20 AM   #49
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
2 wks ago I said who the heck is Victor Cruz calling out Revis. (Revis soon said same thing.) After tonite he can call out anyone he wants.
-RealSkipBayless
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:05 PM   #50
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

how the f*ck do you cover this guy?
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:35 PM   #51
LockoutOver11
KIDD & A.I. ERA

LockoutOver11 has an OK reputation so far

yaaaa cant
LockoutOver11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:41 PM   #52
Sarcastic

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

10 catches, 142 yards.

He needs to get in the end zone today to cap it off.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #53
LockoutOver11
KIDD & A.I. ERA

LockoutOver11 has an OK reputation so far

If he gets one, its gonna end up being the one to win the game....
LockoutOver11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:09 PM   #54
Sarcastic

Old 01-22-2012, 11:14 PM   #55
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

beast of a game but you can tell cruz lost confidence in his footing on the field by the way he didn't make a catch on the last 9 possessions.

i wanna see that dance in the super bowl
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:55 AM   #56
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Victor Cruz is ridonkulous
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:01 AM   #57
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

i knew he was gonna do this to the 9ers this time around, after rogers did his salsa dance after they previously met. it's one thing for an offensive player to copy/mock his dance after they score, but it's another thing when someone lines up against you to cover you and then pulls that shit. rogers got burned all day long

victor cruz rejected dancing with the stars, even though he would be a stud in it
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:46 AM   #58
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Potentially on some top 10-15 WR lists next year or just overachieving?

6 catches, 128 yards, 1 TD
6 catches, 84 yards
6 catches, 91 yards
7 catches, 99 yards, 1TD
2 catches, 12 yards
8 catches, 161 yards, 1 TD
6 catches, 98 yards
3 catches, 110 yards, 2 TDs

Those are his last 8 games. On pace for 74/1280/8 without playing the 1st game (or at least not registering on the stat sheet, not sure) and not starting until weeek 3 (when Manningham got hurt).

He's a slot receiver thats getts favorable matchups given his speed...he's not elite. Hakees Nicks is the guy and is the most underrated wideout in the game.
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:28 AM   #59
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
He's a slot receiver thats getts favorable matchups given his speed...he's not elite. Hakees Nicks is the guy and is the most underrated wideout in the game.

Black Wes Welker then huh, o how I would love northwinds to read this. See north? Your mission is a success.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:28 AM   #60
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic

Fail without a .gif. Drawing board? Back to the.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: