Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 11-22-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Nick Galis' Euroleague Stats Age 34 Vs. Deron Williams' EuroChallenge Stats Age 27

Nick Galis, referred to by this forum as, "the American scrub", at age 34 (past his prime), playing in the best league in Europe, the Euroleague..........

His stats and game logs:

http://www.fibaeurope.com/cid_KNce8j...I D_8219.html

Deron Williams, referred to by this forum as, "the greatest player in the history of European basketball", at age 27 (in his prime), playing in what is something like the 12th best league in Europe, at best.........

His stats and game logs:

http://www.fibaeurope.com/cid_KNce8j...ID_3136.h tml

Keep in mind that this is right after Williams just had a 50 point game, so his numbers are probably higher than they will be right now.

Obviously, this forum is full of drooling retards.

Last edited by Euroleague : 11-22-2011 at 07:58 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:56 PM   #2
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nick Galis Euroleague Stats Age 34 Vs. Deron Williams EuroChallenge Stats Age 27

The 68th pick in the 1979 NBA draft

It's just too bad the Celtics chose to keep Gerald Henderson over him.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:59 PM   #3
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: Nick Galis Euroleague Stats Age 34 Vs. Deron Williams EuroChallenge Stats Age 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9

It's too bad he had better stats at age 34, in the best league in Europe, than Deron Williams has at age 27, in the 12th best league in Europe.

The same Deron Williams that is arguably the best point guard in the NBA.

Last edited by Euroleague : 11-22-2011 at 08:03 PM.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:00 PM   #4
Collie
Good college starter

Collie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9

Hey, Henderson was pretty good back then.
Collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:01 PM   #5
ThemBombs
Good High School Starter

ThemBombs has not been impressing people
Default Re: Nick Galis' Euroleague Stats Age 34 Vs. Deron Williams' EuroChallenge Stats Age 27

leave. our. forum.
no. one. likes. you.
ThemBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:02 PM   #6
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Nick Galis' Euroleague Stats Age 34 Vs. Deron Williams' EuroChallenge Stats Age 27

The level of competition in Europe at the time Nikos played was about today's high school level.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:03 PM   #7
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
The level of competition in Europe at the time Nikos played was about today's high school level.

Funny, considering the level he played in was far superior to the level Williams is currently playing in.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:08 PM   #8
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Funny, considering the level he played in was far superior to the level Williams is currently playing in.
Luckily no one agrees with you.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:14 PM   #9
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
Luckily no one agrees with you.

Not a single European fan will agree with you.

You are a LIAR.

80s-90s Euroleague was WAY HIGHER LEVEL than current EuroChallenge, where Williams plays.

You are making me laugh, your claims are so preposterous.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:26 PM   #10
millwad
Banned

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Not a single European fan will agree with you.

You are a LIAR.

80s-90s Euroleague was WAY HIGHER LEVEL than current EuroChallenge, where Williams plays.

You are making me laugh, your claims are so preposterous.

I agree with him and I'm european, unlike you.. You're just a troll from Arkansas..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:27 PM   #11
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
I agree with him and I'm european

You are a proven liar.

And you sure the hell have never in your entire life seen a single Euroleague game. You are NOT a European fan. You are an NBA fan.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:34 PM   #12
millwad
Banned

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
You are a proven liar.

And you sure the hell have never in your entire life seen a single Euroleague game. You are NOT a European fan. You are an NBA fan.

Is that so?
Is that why my favourite team growing up was Tau Ceramica, the same Tau Scola, Splitter, Erdogan, Prigioni, Calderon etc played for. Is that why my favourite team in the NBA is Houston Rockets because of Scola?

Why are you wasting your time on trolling? You are from Arkansas and NO ONE on this site likes you and I'm 100% sure that no one likes you in your real life. Work on your personality, seriously..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:35 PM   #13
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Is that so?
Is that why my favourite team growing up was Tau Ceramica, the same Tau Scola, Splitter, Erdogan, Prigioni, Calderon etc played for. Is that why my favourite team in the NBA is Houston Rockets because of Scola?

Like I said, you are a liar and sure the hell no European basketball fan.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:37 PM   #14
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation

1992:
35 years old Darryl Dawkins in Euroleague. Years after he was retired from NBA because he wasn't able to play with injuries anymore.Wanted to come back to NBA in 94..never happened.

13.9 ppg (81%) 1st in Euroleague
9.2 rpg 5th in Euroleague
2.1 spg 4th in Euroleague
29 mpg

Michael Ray Richardson

37 years old Michael Ray Richardson. Years after he was banned from NBA because of drugs.He played in Europe until 47 years old.

18.6 ppg
6.1 rpg
6.1 apg 1st in Euroleague
2.9 spg 2nd in Euroleague

rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:42 PM   #15
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation

More recent..

I.Kutluay
1999 in Euroleague
21.4 ppg 1st in Euroleague

2005 in NBA
0.0 ppg 0.4 tpg in 2.4 mpg (only 5 game)
rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: