Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 11-22-2011, 06:42 PM   #1
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Lockout NBA Players Austin Daye And Brian Scalabrine 4th Worst Players Eurocup Week 2

Locked out NBA players Austin Daye and Brian Scalabrine were tied for the fourth lowest ranked players of Eurocup Week 2.

The "total domination" continues..........

Austin Daye's -4 performance box score:

http://www.eurocupbasketball.com/ule...me?gamecode=19

Brian Scalabrine's -4 performance box score:

http://www.eurocupbasketball.com/ule...me?gamecode=29

Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
JGXEN
COOL STORY BRAHHHHHHH

JGXEN has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lockout NBA Players Austin Daye And Brian Scalabrine 4th Worst Players Eurocup Week 2

This message is hidden because Euroleague is in your ignore list.
JGXEN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:55 PM   #3
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Lockout NBA Players Austin Daye And Brian Scalabrine 4th Worst Players Eurocup Week 2

Where are all the "Scalabrine is the Euro GOAT PF" posts at now?

Last edited by Euroleague : 11-22-2011 at 06:58 PM.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:00 PM   #4
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGXEN
This message is hidden because Euroleague is in your ignore list.

this

im thinking of taking him off it though. after d-will's 50 point game, id bet hes on the brink of a mental breakdown, and i dont wanna miss that.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:03 PM   #5
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Where are all the "Scalabrine is the Euro GOAT PF" posts at now?
you're right, they need to be bumped
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:03 PM   #6
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Neither one of you shows up on my list of people that are ignoring me.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:04 PM   #7
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

GOAT European power forward's stats in the second tier level competition of Europe (below Euroleague level).....

http://www.eurocupbasketball.com/ule...29&gamecode=29

A ranking of 1.0 in 31.5 minutes of playing time in the second level Euro competition............

Last edited by Euroleague : 11-22-2011 at 07:38 PM.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:06 PM   #8
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
GOAT European power forward's stats in the second tier level competion of Europe (below Euroleague level).....

http://www.eurocupbasketball.com/ule...29&gamecode=29

It's obvious Scal is just trying to give his teammates a chance to step up, because a true leader like White Mamba knows he can't do it on his own. If he keeps carrying the team on his back like he's doing in Italian league the team will never improve. Scal is sacrificing the short term in order for long term improvement, what a guy
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: