Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-24-2006, 10:34 PM   #1
James_Jones
Can barely lace up my sneakers

James_Jones has an OK reputation so far
Default Hi Everyone, It's Me, James Jones

Hi Insidehoops.com forum readers! I was checking out the basketball website and found the link to this forum, and thought since it was pre-season and you hoop-heads are probably waiting like dogs for the regular season (trust me, I am too), I'd say hi.

So greetings from the Phoenix Suns, I'm here with Sean Marks, we were just working out and are taking a breather before we go at it. This man is a crazy kiwi, he loves the gym. The whole team is really friendly this year, everyone hangs out outside the gym, except for one or two guys we're practically like family. So Sean and I are here to answer a couple questions before we go, so hit me with your best shot :)
James_Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 10:35 PM   #2
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Haha, any chance we can find out who the one or two guys are?

And btw, if it is really you, welcome to the forum.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 10:36 PM   #3
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You don't need to work out so hard, not much PT this year.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 10:37 PM   #4
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

HAHA. Just shoot threes.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 10:37 PM   #5
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

U kno it isnt james jones b.c a player doesnt post a pic of himself as an avatar. I sure wouldnt.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:37 PM   #6
James_Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Haha, any chance we can find out who the one or two guys are?

And btw, if it is really you, welcome to the forum.
Thank you! I'ts good to be here! I notice you are from Halifax, I've never been there but I actually heard Steve talk about it once. It's in Canada somewhere right? He said he went drinking one night there and it was crazy, more than mot places, something about fishermen or something. I don't know, that stuff isn't for me, but Sean is laughing that he used to know a place like that in New Zealand.

I don't think I should say who it is, my team publicist would kill me
Old 10-24-2006, 10:38 PM   #7
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Does Steve Nash credit his outstanding passing ability to being cockeyed?
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 10:38 PM   #8
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
U kno it isnt james jones b.c a player doesnt post a pic of himself as an avatar. I sure wouldnt.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 10:38 PM   #9
James_Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
I'm new to this forum thing, I assumed we were supposed to put photos of ourselves below the name, is that wrong??
Old 10-24-2006, 10:39 PM   #10
Hawker
Banned

Just sort of weird.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:40 PM   #11
James_Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
Does Steve Nash credit his outstanding passing ability to being cockeyed?
you know I've never noticed that, his eyes seem fine to me. his passes are crazy tyhough, way better than what we had in Indiana, he makes things so fun. If his eyes are cocked, then maybe I should do it too (if it helps my passnig game)
Old 10-24-2006, 10:40 PM   #12
Kobe4life
Banned

Kobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

u guys actually believe its them
Kobe4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 10:41 PM   #13
Hawker
Banned

So gimmie the download on amare or do u kno nothing about that?
Old 10-24-2006, 10:42 PM   #14
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
u guys actually believe its them

LOL no.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:42 PM   #15
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation
Default ...

Gullable posters.

It's not James.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote