Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-27-2018, 07:32 AM   #1
Walk on Water
I rule the local playground

Default My Friend was upset I wanted to watch the Game instead of help him with a girl

He wanted to go to this restaurant where the girl he likes works. And I told him, ''Look I wanna watch the game at home, I don't wanna miss a minute.'' And he replied back, ''Did I seriously just hear you say that? I have a chance to totally get with this girl I love and you said you can't miss ONE minute of your precious game? What friend does that?''

He wanted me to be at that bar to see her and he needed me there just to make it look like he had a friend to go with so that it wouldn't look like he was there to see her.

We got in a huge fight over this. I told him I could do it another day and he said that she might forget about him forever if he doesn't go now. He said as a friend there has to be a mutual relationship where you help each other out because that is what friends do... The last time I watched a game, I told him to stop talking to my other friend for a while about the girl so we could watch the playoffs. He said that it's all about ME and I'm trying to control him.

He talks about this girl for hours non stop and tells me the same story 10 to 15 times in a row. He talks my ear off. He talks fast, he doesn't take breaks, and he says the same thing over and over. It's really annoying. He has some issues. I told him that I already put up with that and he was offended that I didn't wanna listen to him yap about it anymore. He said that's really weird how I only care about basketball.

In the end I went with him and just watched the game there. He said that I'm such a good friend for coming. But the girl rejected him and told him to never come see her again. He went on talking for hours about her and I kept on yelling at him. This is very difficult to deal with.

The crazy thing is that he sends her love messages via text and won't give up. His side of the story is that SHE is obsessed with him and every time he wants to move on she plays him and gives him a sign to come back.

Last edited by Walk on Water : 05-27-2018 at 07:37 AM.
Walk on Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 07:53 AM   #2
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Default Re: My Friend was upset I wanted to watch the Game instead of help him with a girl

Thanks for sharing.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 08:12 AM   #3
Im Still Ballin
dont change it

Default Re: My Friend was upset I wanted to watch the Game instead of help him with a girl

sharing? thanks
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 10:02 AM   #4
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

BS. No one believes that you have a friend.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 10:30 AM   #5
Bill Russell
Good college starter

Akraz gets banned and this guy makes a REALLY bad thread again and steps his attempted troll game up. Coincidence? No.
Bill Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 11:09 AM   #6
LeThanos
LeManufactured

Autistic retrd has a friend?

Yeah right.
LeThanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 11:42 AM   #7
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

No matter how long the stories are from OP, I have to read them for some reason.

stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 11:51 AM   #8
riseagainst
Laker Nation

Your "friend" sounds like a complete beta phagg0t.
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 04:36 PM   #9
Walk on Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
No matter how long the stories are from OP, I have to read them for some reason.

Justin imagine you're watching Kobe in the Western Finals. And your friend tells you that you gotta help him for 15 to 20 minutes and then you can go back to your game. What would you say?
Old 05-27-2018, 05:25 PM   #10
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk on Water
Justin imagine you're watching Kobe in the Western Finals. And your friend tells you that you gotta help him for 15 to 20 minutes and then you can go back to your game. What would you say?

I don't have any friends, but i'd tell him to kick rocks.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 03:55 AM   #11
Walk on Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
I don't have any friends, but i'd tell him to kick rocks.

That's why I like you so much Justin! You tell it like it is!
Old 05-28-2018, 05:39 AM   #12
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

Your imaginary friend is a total cuck.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: