Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-26-2011, 12:48 AM   #16
magnax1
Baby I'm the best

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

There have been an inordinate amount of music related threads here lately. I'm not sure I exactly get the idea of saying one musician is ranked over another or is under rated when it's purely opinion.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:50 AM   #17
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didnt intend this to be music alone but im doing my usual video making process of listening to song after song that comes to mind when I think of a player so I have a lot of music related thoughts.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:52 AM   #18
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Id never be able t stick to it long enough. Im too single minded but my interests are too varied to stick to anything. While im on one thing...thats all im on. But I cant stay with it long enough.

I'm gonna convince you to write an article with me one of these days.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:54 AM   #19
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You know I once spent like 8 months writing a hypothetical question that had to be 65-70 thousand words? Like 20 people saw it....and the only reason I did it was to get an answer from like 4 people.

When something is on my mind...its all that is on my mind. But I cant predict when it happens. Id be turning in one article every 4 months and shit.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:57 AM   #20
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You know I once spent like 8 months writing a hypothetical question that had to be 65-70 thousand words? Like 20 people saw it....and the only reason I did it was to get an answer from like 4 people.

When something is on my mind...its all that is on my mind. But I cant predict when it happens. Id be turning in one article every 4 months and shit.

I don't care if it's once every four months, four times a day, or four times a year. Next time inspiration strikes just contact me.

That "what is your favorite year of the 2000s" thread in the NBA forum got an idea cooking in my head... I'd like to do an article with you where be both rank our favorite seasons of that era and explain why we ranked them that way. Our personal favorite seasons from that era, not which ones we would consider greatest. Or maybe even both personal favorite and greatest, I dunno.

I think that article would be the sh!t.

Last edited by StroShow4 : 11-26-2011 at 01:14 AM.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:57 AM   #21
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Im guessing you must be TMNT from 9-10 years ago?

Wow... did you just now figure that out? Wow. The Legend lives...
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:44 AM   #22
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Scarface > Andre
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:00 PM   #23
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No music video has ever touched me like Cadillac on 22's.

I get like ten seconds of goosebumps down my spine everytime I saw Davy touch the dead homeless people and bring them back to life. A strong reason why I want to go to the medical field right thurr.

Used to watch the "Like a Pimp" vid on repeat ten times.
Lol hes so passionate.
Glad you brought the DB back K.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:04 PM   #24
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
No music video has ever touched me like Cadillac on 22's.

I get like ten seconds of goosebumps down my spine everytime I saw Davy touch the dead homeless people and bring them back to life. A strong reason why I want to go to the medical field right thurr.

Used to watch the "Like a Pimp" vid on repeat ten times.
Lol hes so passionate.
Glad you brought the DB back K.
Underrated MC
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:10 PM   #25
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Underrated MC
Kizz can you explain to me the significance of Banner running through a cemetgery in his vid and the random flashings of "black" "white" and kkk references in that like a pimp vid?

is it just part of the culture?
That sh!t always confused me man..i thought dis song was simply bout prostitution. theres more depth to it apparently
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:26 PM   #26
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Kizz can you explain to me the significance of Banner running through a cemetgery in his vid and the random flashings of "black" "white" and kkk references in that like a pimp vid?

is it just part of the culture?
That sh!t always confused me man..i thought dis song was simply bout prostitution. theres more depth to it apparently
He's running with the confederate flag, half ripped on his body. It's one of the only states from the union who still represent that flag.

It's lot of overtones, considering Mississippi is a very racist state still to this day. There was a rope in the video as well. The cemetery, don't know maybe unmarked grave sites or something.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:29 AM   #27
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

I was arguing with a guy today about the potential to make toast in the microwave. He concluded that it would burn....to which I replied "Toast is burnt bread...just kept under control". he agreed. My assumption is that it wouldnt burn...right. Im guessing the microwave cooks out the liquid first making it see like just ultra stale bread...which would then burn.

Into toast. But shitty sitty toast. Im gonna try it and repot my findings.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:39 AM   #28
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Also...

Its about time for me to write the reviews of the guys beneath me at work. And I have a delicate issue...

While back we brought on a guy I can call nothing less than a religious zealot.

Hes not always over the top...but when he gets going he just cant let the subject be changed. He caught us discussing if Jesus could microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it(a subject that later let t othe microwaving toast issue) and he found it just...totally out of line.

Hes been complained about a few times. what im wondering is....if its worthy of considering in his review. This is his monetary review so it will decide if he gets a raise and how much.

hes not bad at his job...he just goes off on these epic rants about god and how people are gonna have to account for themslves even if they dont know it and just on and on.

I dont wanna be a dick but....I think I gotta dock him somewhere for this. One of the things I have to rate is pretty much asking how is works with others....
Old 11-30-2011, 11:27 AM   #29
AS85
I airball my layups

AS85 has an OK reputation so far

Atheism is a non prophet organization.
AS85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:21 PM   #30
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

I was discussing the adderall use of an Argentinian friend of mine and she reminded me of a discussion I had about a crackhead cousin/friend/uncle(depending on who im discussing him with) of mine. Back in the day he would show up and yell out "I fear....no...man!" like Vader:

Then walk in the room doing the Vader theme music all puffed out walking like Vader.

Presumably this was after he had taken a good solid portion of crack to the brain. At times he would be on crack...clearly...and be quiet. Almost as if he couldnt even see the world around him quiet. But other times he would....turn into a wrestler. Usually vader.

Which caused us to wonder....

How much crack is just enough and how hard should you hit the crack?

We argued long and hard and concluded that...

Its hard to pin down an exact amount of crack or how hard to hit it off the bat....but if you turn into Big Van Vader....you probably hit it too hard.

Also unacceptable to turn into...

The ultimate warrior
Macho Man in late 80s form
Akeem the African Dream
Roddy Piper

Wrestlers its acceptable to turn into/people who if you begin to show their traits you likely used just the right amount of crack....

Kevin Nash
Rick Rude
Mr Perfect
Bret Hart

It is also acceptable to turn into a Paul Bearer type creature. Stone cold was argued but we couldnt settle on if he appeared to be on too much or just enough.

These are the kinds of things I discuss.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: