Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-10-2011, 11:22 PM   #61
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

Scott Pilgrim....

Having seen it twice I think...its my favorite movie of the last 5 years. But I say that without thinking one single bit about what movies im forgetting.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:23 PM   #62
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

best non homemade jerkey ive had.

Im considering starting some brief contest of some kind to decide who here I send a case to.
Old 02-19-2012, 02:58 PM   #63
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

A friend of mine was discussing how her son seems to keep a bottle in his room at night for the express purpose of not having to get dressed and go to the bathroom at night when he needs to pee. I pretending to be shocked but I did the same thing more than once. I had different reasons...but the piss went into a bottle either way.
Old 02-19-2012, 03:34 PM   #64
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
A friend of mine was discussing how her son seems to keep a bottle in his room at night for the express purpose of not having to get dressed and go to the bathroom at night when he needs to pee. I pretending to be shocked but I did the same thing more than once. I had different reasons...but the piss went into a bottle either way.
wouldn't have mentioned if hadn't had intention to tell your specific reasons.

go ahead
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:25 PM   #65
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

I can see how one might think that. I actually had it in there and erased it though. Its not an interesting story at all.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:26 PM   #66
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Additional random thought.....

I suddenly became allergic to shellfish a few years ago. It still angers me. I used to try a shrimp once or twice a year in the hopes the allergy went back to wherever it came from...but ive been asked to stop. Seems im playing with my life......
Old 02-19-2012, 04:28 PM   #67
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

Quote:

best non homemade jerkey ive had.

Im considering starting some brief contest of some kind to decide who here I send a case to.

Is this actually good? Every time I go to the store I contemplate buying it, but I never do.
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:36 PM   #68
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

It is outstanding.

Also...I may die soon.

I just got some chinese carryout and I always get this crab/cheese thing that isnt made with real crab. Its Krab...which is fake crab made of fish. Im not allergic to that. But this time....my mouth is going numb. my throat hurts just a little. And I ate a lot of it.

I may have a problem here.....
Old 02-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #69
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love that KBlaze made his own thread diary or like his personal BTE..

R.I.P. KBlase
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:46 PM   #70
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

If I dont make it im gonna need 4-5 people to double their output of knowitalldouchedome to make up for my absence.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:50 PM   #71
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

Any doctors on ISH?
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:52 PM   #72
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

I grabbed the dayquil hoping it had an antihistamine(not even sure it would help....but its worth a try).

It does not. And I dont **** with Benadryl. dont like pills that make me sleepy.
Old 02-19-2012, 05:14 PM   #73
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Additional random thought.....

I suddenly became allergic to shellfish a few years ago. It still angers me. I used to try a shrimp once or twice a year in the hopes the allergy went back to wherever it came from...but ive been asked to stop. Seems im playing with my life......

Buy yourself an epi-pen and quit playing around.... Shell fish will land you in the emergency room if you are allergic to it.

couple people I have been around have been rushed to the hospital straight from the restaurant. they just close up..cant breathe, start getting crazy hives... not good at all
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:19 PM   #74
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Yea my girl put an end to my testing for just that reason. But it pisses me off. Ate the shit all my life....
Old 02-19-2012, 05:59 PM   #75
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yea my girl put an end to my testing for just that reason. But it pisses me off. Ate the shit all my life....
tell me why you piss in a bottle ...
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: