Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-19-2012, 05:56 PM   #76
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

Cool, ISH diary.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:59 PM   #77
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
It is outstanding.

Also...I may die soon.

I just got some chinese carryout and I always get this crab/cheese thing that isnt made with real crab. Its Krab...which is fake crab made of fish. Im not allergic to that. But this time....my mouth is going numb. my throat hurts just a little. And I ate a lot of it.

I may have a problem here.....

What's your opinion on General Tso chicken? I think I'm addicted to it as I always order that at Chinese and I always tell myself after I'll try something new.

What other recommendations do you have for me for the next time i go to chinese food? No seafood
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:12 PM   #78
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Cool, ISH diary.
he's Kblaze he writes wherever he wants. he pisses in the bottle, too.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:20 PM   #79
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:25 PM   #80
iDefend5
Banned

iDefend5 is a pretty well-respected posteriDefend5 is a pretty well-respected posteriDefend5 is a pretty well-respected poster

I always wanted to know what race/ethnicity Kblaze is. What are you Blaze?
iDefend5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:31 PM   #81
sick_brah07
National High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

what is your opinion on drugs? have you tried them?
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:04 AM   #82
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What do you think would happen if you nuked a hurricane out at sea?

The resulting wind alone might disrupt its spiral and all....plus...the heat is sure to...well maybe not evaporate the water since its already a cloud but...its gonna do something. Set off 3 or 4 in the right spot think you could destroy one?

And knowing what you know about Katrina...would you...in your Captian Hindsight role...vote for firing a few at it over the Atlantic in the hopes of destroying it? Would the resulting fallout be worth possibly saving New Orleans?
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:52 AM   #83
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

The resulting wind alone might disrupt its spiral and all....plus...the heat is sure to...well maybe not evaporate the water since its already a cloud but...its gonna do something. Set off 3 or 4 in the right spot think you could destroy one?

And knowing what you know about Katrina...would you...in your Captian Hindsight role...vote for firing a few at it over the Atlantic in the hopes of destroying it? Would the resulting fallout be worth possibly saving New Orleans?

Pretty retarded because no nuke is going to slown down a Hurricane. And the radioactive crap you released in that Hurricane? Guess what its headed. Chances of me going to Madri Gras or eating anything in N.O are 0.

And the crazy amount of spinning a Hurricane does I'm pretty sure it releases its own energy. So a nuke wouldnt be doing much of anything I dont think. Besides contaminating enviroments and screwing us over. Well people down there atleast.

Mother Nature wins.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:57 AM   #84
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I think you'd create a radio-active tropical storm.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:03 AM   #85
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I think you'd create a radio-active tropical storm.

A lot of superheroes would born
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:05 AM   #86
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic

This.

Once upon a time, this was how Kobe Bryant was born
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:38 AM   #87
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic

And super villains.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #88
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Pretty retarded because no nuke is going to slown down a Hurricane. And the radioactive crap you released in that Hurricane? Guess what its headed. Chances of me going to Madri Gras or eating anything in N.O are 0.

And the crazy amount of spinning a Hurricane does I'm pretty sure it releases its own energy. So a nuke wouldnt be doing much of anything I dont think. Besides contaminating enviroments and screwing us over. Well people down there atleast.

Mother Nature wins.

If you think about it....all it is...is moving water and air. And its not in the ocean. Its out in the air so its not like fighting off a tital wave. Clearly a large enough number of nukes would just evaporate the drops of water that have come together and the wind would disrupt the spinning.

Enough nukes could of course stop what is at its most basic....a huge spinning bit of steam created by heat and pressure. The issue is....how many is enough. I dont know the damage current nukes can do. I know they are much stronger than those used during WW2. whole other kind of bomb. Russia set off a bomb in 1961 that was 1400 times more powerful than the 2 used in WW2 combined. That bomb was a quarter as powerful as the largest explosion ever recorded....a volcano which blocked out the sun and caused snow in the summer in America...from the South Pacific.

This bomb was so big the fireball seen here:

Was seen by people 640 miles away. Imagine me setting off a bomb so big here in the south...that you see it blow up in Philly. The mushroom cloud was 40 miles high. That ball of fire you see...was 5 miles wide and 8 miles high.

And that bomb was HALF what they planned. They cut the size in half just to be safe.

And that was 50 years ago.

And it had nothing on what we are capable of now.

Blown up...deep in the ocean as they first form? I dont know that you couldnt disrupt a storm enough to keep it from coming back full strength.

Sure a tropical storm might be hundreds of miles wide...but im sure that 600 bombs like that would sure as hell do something to a giant cloud.

Id just like to know how many would be needed and how safe it would be.

Humanity has set off thousands of nukes in tests. The US alone over 1000. The world seems to be ok.

Most of them are just done in places we dont hear about. Im not sure how much damage a few being fired out at sea would do. At least im not sure it does more damage than was done to New Orleans anyway.

Last edited by Kblaze8855 : 05-23-2012 at 12:22 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #89
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

But I do admit id be concerned about the Sci-Fi channel hearing about the story and making a shitty movie about it.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:24 PM   #90
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
But I do admit id be concerned about the Sci-Fi channel hearing about the story and making a shitty movie about it.

I think there was one with Lou Diamond Phillips about a nuclear hurricane.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: