Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #91
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

For anyone interestedi n how much energy it would take to stop a tropical storm....the math has been done. A very scientific explanation is on a number of sites but ill just post this:

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com...ting-hurricane

Seems people have looked into the idea of using a nuke. Scientists in the 50s wondered if a nuke set off far above the eye of a storm could reduce its power.

Turns out it probably could...but the energy needed would be absurd and as I assumed...one wont make a dent.

The entire human race...in a year...is only using like a 3rd of the mechanical energy generated by a Katrina level storm.

You would have to try to destroy them as they form and over 80 form a year with just 1-2 ever being a real threat. You would pretty much destroy the coastlines of the world just releasing that much shit into the ocean. And by the time you let the strong ones show themselves they are too strong to impact without just....blowing up everything we have all at once.

So long story short....there are enough nukes to pretty much destroy anything.

You would just have to use everything we have all at once with great precision and do it 2-3 times a year while creating superpowered zombies on the coast.

You would have better luck simply towing a massive piece of artic ice into the storms path to cool it down. But thats a whole other issue....

Last edited by Kblaze8855 : 05-23-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:33 PM   #92
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
For anyone interestedi n how much energy it would take to stop a tropical storm....the math has been done. A very scientific explanation is on a number of sites but ill just post this:

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com...ting-hurricane

Seems people have looked into the idea of using a nuke. Scientists in the 50s wondered if a nuke set off far above the eye of a storm could reduce its power.

Turns out it probably could...but the energy needed would be absurd and as I assumed...one wont make a dent.

The entire human race...in a year...is only using like a 3rd of the mechanical energy generated by a Katrina level storm.

You would have to try to destroy them as they form and over 80 form a year with just 1-2 ever being a real threat. You would pretty much destroy the coastlines of the world just releasing that much shit into the ocean. And by the time you let the strong ones show themselves they are too strong to impact without just....blowing up everything we have all at once.

So long story short....there are enough nukes to pretty much destroy anything.

You would just have to use everything we have all at once with great precision and do it 2-3 times a year while creating superpowered zombies on the coast.

You would have better luck simply towing a massive piece of artic ice into the storms path to cool it down. But thats a whole other issue....

is this a legitimate concern? comment below from linkt to article you psoted:
Quote:
Hurricanes are a necessary part of the Earth's environment. Stopping hurricanes will have major repercussions including a shift in ocean currents. Not a good idea in my book.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:47 PM   #93
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Question....

Would you agree to **** your phone number over the next year? Meaning hoes who would rate each corresponding number looks wise?

A one and zero back to back can be used as a ten but no other combos allowed and no swapping spots. The one must be directly before the zero.

I have thoughts but dont wish to skew the decision making.......
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:01 PM   #94
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maybe but but i would have to suffer thru two 2s, a 1, and a 3. I'd get two 9s with the rest being 4-6. The nines might be worth some rough one nighters tho.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:05 PM   #95
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Question....

Would you agree to **** your phone number over the next year? Meaning hoes who would rate each corresponding number looks wise?

A one and zero back to back can be used as a ten but no other combos allowed and no swapping spots. The one must be directly before the zero.

I get to have sex 7 times in a year?

10 including area code

The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:08 PM   #96
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

im the proud owner of

NEW ORLEANS PIZZA

P.O. Box 89
St-Clement, Ontario
N0B 2M0
Canadian directory
tel.: (519) 888-8888

yes please
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:23 PM   #97
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I'd have to **** a 0 somewhere in there. i don't even know what that would look like.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:27 PM   #98
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would soooo... f*ck my phone number the lowest is a one....I've had that before and survived
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #99
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Question....

My number would be all numbers below five, with the exception of a double zero enabled ten. So no. I would also have to close my year with a zero. It would be the worst year ever. I'd rather fap it out.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:17 AM   #100
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd have a 0 in there somewhere. WTF would that be? A girl so ugly that I'd rather fuck a man?

I'd get three 9's & an 8, though, so it'd be worth it.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:50 AM   #101
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Three 8's and everything else between 5-3 with the exception of a single 2.

I don't see why not
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:29 AM   #102
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol would have to **** three 0s' and a 1. But maybe it's worth it when I reach my 9 and 8.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:38 AM   #103
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mine doesn't have any number lower than 4 and includes 7, 8 and 9.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:10 AM   #104
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Question....

nope, my phone number is not conducive to that, three 2s... and a 0.... ugh
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:41 AM   #105
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
nope, my phone number is not conducive to that, three 2s... and a 0.... ugh

I have a 0124 at the end. Deadly
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: