Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #121
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

are you gonna post some of those old kblaze videos on your channel?

you had some great ones, duncan, melo, gervin
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #122
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yea ill look into that. I recently found an old computer with a few on it.

Just been busy as hell. I bought a second house a while back for no good reason and its been taking a lot of my time.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:42 AM   #123
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ive been having talks about writing a few screenplays for a friend of mine to put into proper format to submit....but I bet I never get around to it. Really...who here cant write a better movie than the worst you ever saw? Why not try it?
Old 03-06-2013, 12:51 PM   #124
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Really...who here cant write a better movie than the worst you ever saw? Why not try it?
Doing all the handshaking and friend-making required to actually get someone to pick up and make your movie will be the bulk of your labor. The actual writing is nothing.

At least that's what I've been told.

It's a bit easier if you're happy with something independent and low-budget that nobody ever sees. But Hollywood is tough.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:55 PM   #125
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Too good for the BTE fakkit?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:03 PM   #126
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Whats the rule on conjoined twins legally? Lets say this charming pair of tricks:

Are out and about. One spits in a cops face.

Could the one who didnt do anything wrong sue for being arrested for nothing?

Last edited by Kblaze8855 : 09-25-2013 at 10:05 AM.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:13 PM   #127
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

As far as I know it is not possible for siamese twins two make something if they don't agree because none of the two have complete control over the body.

The case you mention is very peculiar though, because it is an action made using the only part of the body that is actually independent.
My guess is that the protection of the innocent's rights would ovverrule the need to sanction the guilty.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:13 PM   #128
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Whats the rule on conjoined twins legalls? Lets say this charming pair of tricks:

Would the one who didnt be able to do anything about being arrested for nothing?

c'mon B!!!

I dont even know how to feel about that...

aw man... Im just.... wow.. that is unbelievable
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:13 PM   #129
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Whats the rule on conjoined twins legalls? Lets say this charming pair of tricks:

Would the one who didnt be able to do anything about being arrested for nothing?

thats a pretty good question. I never thought of that
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:16 PM   #130
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Another question...

Say there is a group of identical quadruplets like these:

All 4 live together.

One night one walks out of the house and commits an armed robbery and goes right home. His face isnt masked. Hes on camera and he knows it.

Could you convict any of them on an eye witness/camera footage?

They share clothes....shoes. Have the same DNA. Different fingerprints I think but what if all of them have held the gun and touched the bullets?

If none fired the gun to fail a gunshot residue test how do you charge one of them if all 4 say they were asleep?

You know 3 are lying to protect the guilty....but you cant charge obstruction to all 4. One of them is simply refusing to incriminate himself. If you cant find which one...how can you convict any of them?

Reasonable doubt would be impossible to overcome.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:39 PM   #131
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Whats the rule on conjoined twins legally? Lets say this charming pair of tricks:

the possibilitites....
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:47 PM   #132
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It looks like a classical game theory problem, only a very complicated one.

Assuming that each of them can go from saying nothing, to accusing one of them (incl. himself), or any two of them ... to all of them, there are 84 possible strategies for each of them.
And since they are four, this means that there are 84^4 = 49,787,136
different situations to compare.
Which is a bit too much for me to compute :) and especially for each of them to compare in order to understand what strategy is the more convenient.

But another way to look at it is too assume that the strategies that are actually relevant for each of them are:

1: say nothing
2: confess
3: accuse other(s)

then the possibilities are only 3^4 = 81.
I will look more into this later.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:04 PM   #133
Jasi
Quality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
It looks like a classical game theory problem, only a very complicated one.

Assuming that each of them can go from saying nothing, to accusing one of them (incl. himself), or any two of them ... to all of them, there are 84 possible strategies for each of them.
And since they are four, this means that there are 84^4 = 49,787,136
different situations to compare.
Which is a bit too much for me to compute :) and especially for each of them to compare in order to understand what strategy is the more convenient.

But another way to look at it is too assume that the strategies that are actually relevant for each of them are:

1: say nothing
2: confess
3: accuse other(s)

then the possibilities are only 3^4 = 81.
I will look more into this later.

Yeah in the end all of this is useless if you assume that they can talk to each other before the interrogation My bad

Why do you say can't you charge obstruction to all of them though?
Old 04-18-2013, 03:18 PM   #134
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Wouldnt the guilty one simply be refusing to incriminate himself? Can it be called obstruction if its simply not telling the police you are guilty?

And not knowing which of them is guilty....how do you charge any of them with obstruction?

Quote:

Generally, obstruction charges are laid when it is discovered that a person questioned in an investigation, other than a suspect, has lied to the investigating officers. However, in most common law jurisdictions, the right to remain silent allows any person questioned by police merely to refuse to answer questions posed by an investigator without giving any reason for doing so. (In such a case, the investigators may subpoena the witness to give testimony under oath in court, though the witness may then exercise their rights, for example in Fifth Amendment, if they believe their answer may serve to incriminate themselves ).

Assuming that is true...if nobody says anything....how is it obstruction?

Hell if everyone says they were asleep....clearly one is lying. But with visual evidence the only evidence....how do you prove who it is?

The guilty one doesnt owe it to the state to come clean. He cant be forced to incriminate himself. The rest.....are lying...or actually were asleep.

Without being able to tell who is doing what....isnt everyone gonna walk?

All you have left to charge is obstruction...which...again...cant be used if its simply not telling the police you are guilty. And not knowing which of them that is the case for....they cant charge any of them can they?

These are real questions by the way. Not me saying I know.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:21 PM   #135
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

There is a small chance with DNA testing but the technology's not here, and there's a very, very minuscule and improbable chance of mutations in all four children after joining of germ cells.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: