Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-25-2011, 04:26 PM   #16
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Post Your Gaming Headsets

Turtle Beach Ear Force Z6A

5.1 surround sound = orgasm
Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:33 PM   #17
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

I always like when casuals show off their gear, but they don't know what they actually need.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:57 AM   #18
DatDudeD
In DUKE mode

DatDudeD has decent reputation

i have the x11s also i think they are great , only problem is the cord is like 50 feet long, sometimes gets in the way but other than that im happy with them. I do plan on buying some x31s or astros when i get a chance.
DatDudeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 05:31 AM   #19
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Great purchase a few months ago, been fantastic and don't regret buying these at all. Will definitely be using these for the next few years.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:35 AM   #20
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn good wireless headset.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:40 AM   #21
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Worthless headset of all time.

Still using them. I really need to get a decent set of headphones, maybe that's what I'll ask for Christmas.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:54 AM   #22
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer

Great purchase a few months ago, been fantastic and don't regret buying these at all. Will definitely be using these for the next few years.

What brand are those?
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:23 PM   #23
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux

Those have poor sound reproduction. I play in a pair of HD595's with a zalman mic.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:43 PM   #24
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I've been using the shitty ones that came with the system, but this thread has inspired me. After researching, I think I'm gonna go with some Turtlebeach X12s.

***update***

So I got these. Gamestop is offering $30 trade-in on some of the hot releases right now. Since I completed Uncharted 3 I decided to trade it in and got the X12's($60) for $30.

They may not be wireless, but they sound fantastic. I tried them on Battlefield 3 and you can hear sounds and chatter you never heard before. I felt like I was playing a new game. This definitely improves the gaming experience. Nice crisp sound and base.

I modified the hook up instructions a little that came in the manual so that I can use them for tv shows and movies. The big bonus is that with this set- up I can also use them for the ps3.....without chat though...but I don't chat on the ps3 so it's no big loss.

I tried them on Rage(ps3) and the guns sounded badass!

If any of you are on the fence about getting these...I recommend them. I didn't know what I was missing. Great investment. With a little looking around you can get these for under $50.

One more thing....the instructions say that if you have a new 360 with hdmi that you need an updater. You really don't. If your tv has red/white audio output then you can use this instead. This set up allows you to use the headphones for everything.

Last edited by glidedrxlr22 : 12-02-2011 at 10:51 AM.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:43 AM   #25
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

hammer2010 has an OK reputation so far

Wow you guys are some f*ckin nerds.
hammer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:27 AM   #26
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:34 AM   #27
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Use the 7.1 headset of sony not bad for the price
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:47 PM   #28
Not No Talker
Banned