Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 11-29-2011, 01:08 AM   #1
SunsCaptain
Local High School Star

SunsCaptain has decent reputationSunsCaptain has decent reputation
Default Video for your enjoyment

For the most part everyone likes to see other people play so they can pass judgement so here you go....recorded the other night.

I am the short blonde gentleman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlxtqkmmzGc
SunsCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:39 AM   #2
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Video for your enjoyment

why do u hate defense? lol

nice vid.
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:42 AM   #3
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsCaptain
For the most part everyone likes to see other people play so they can pass judgement so here you go....recorded the other night.

I am the short blonde gentleman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlxtqkmmzGc

i enjoyed it. anytime youngster are out on the court is a plus to me. both of you are coordinated. your shot form is unique. but son, use that left hand on the left side.

but the production was excellent like the song, the black n white, the hue, camera crops.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:30 PM   #4
ElBronco
All that I can borrow

ElBronco has an OK reputation so far

Good video, good moves, very interesting shooting form. I would have edited in a score to keep the tension/drama higher. Oh yeah, use that left hand.
ElBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:48 AM   #5
boyle777
Can barely lace up my sneakers

boyle777 has an OK reputation so far

Your shot release seems very low (like chest height? ), would be hard shooting over defenders with any height. Not criticizing just trying to be helpful....I've got plenty in my game to work on too!

Sweet video though!
boyle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:18 PM   #6
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

Great video, your shot may be only chest height but it's quick so that's good. I would've liked to see you 2 play some actual defense though, but it's a good offensive showing. Id love someone to be able to film one of my games lol. Me and my bro have some pretty epic games but it usually ends with him playing heaps dirty defence which is great to practice against though
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:49 AM   #7
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin112
why do u hate defense? lol

nice vid.
Lockdown D is all we know around my way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wXwG1ciSpI
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #8
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Lockdown D is all we know around my way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wXwG1ciSpI

Lockdown? Or blow by?
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:43 AM   #9
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

Next step for your game: add some vert.

Strange editing but interesting video.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:41 PM   #10
Point Blank
Superbowl or Bust!

Point Blank has decent reputation

Interesting to say the least..
Point Blank is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: