Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-01-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
ANetsVinSanity15
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ANetsVinSanity15 has an OK reputation so far
Default Fact or Fiction: LeBron James is and will always be Robin as opposed to being Batman?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXq0_...eature=related

This is old but how many of you agree with the fact that LeBron James is made for the SportsCenter highlight but the bigger the pressure the more he blows it?

I always thought Skip was a hater and he comes off as a hater he made some really good points.
ANetsVinSanity15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:30 PM   #2
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fact or Fiction: LeBron James is and will always be Robin as opposed to being Batman?

Skip Bayless is an idiot.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:31 PM   #3
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Fact or Fiction: LeBron James is and will always be Robin as opposed to being Batman?

OP, you made your first mistake by listening to that baboon.
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:32 PM   #4
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
OP, you made your first mistake by listening to that baboon.

Bayless don't know $hit about basketball, boxing and football.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:36 PM   #5
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Bayless don't know $hit about basketball, boxing and football.
He's constantly going back on what he says too. The dude is an idiot. Stephen A owns him everytime.
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:55 PM   #6
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

This is your batman Lebron23
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:56 PM   #7
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Disagree. Has nobody besides me watched Lebron James throughout his career thusfar? I mean, the kinda 4th quarters he's played in Cleveland, some were nothing short of amazing.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:57 PM   #8
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

nobody's Robin but the Heat is Wade's headquarters
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:05 PM   #9
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lebron has never been "Robin" or a sidekick.

And yeah, Skip Bayless is an idiot, as evidenced by him leaving Lebron and Dwight out of his top 5 players list, and using this "clutch gene" nonsense to support whatever his agenda is at the moment. For example, I like Melo, but he talks about how clutch Melo is for 1 good playoff run and some regular season performances, yet Lebron has had a playoff run that stomps all over Melo's '09 and plenty of regular season games where he has taken over late as well as 4th quarters, yet, those don't count when it's Lebron.

The fact is, Skip Bayless is around to do one thing. Say provocative things to piss people off. Nobody should take him seriously. Just listen to his arguments against Aaron Rodgers current season. Nobody could be stupid enough to think points like that are valid, probably not even Skip.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:06 PM   #10
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

LBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
Disagree. Has nobody besides me watched Lebron James throughout his career thusfar? I mean, the kinda 4th quarters he's played in Cleveland, some were nothing short of amazing.

People set him standards which even God himself wouldn't be able to fullfil. I'm not saying that every 4th quarter he played till now was perfect, but people judge and label his career based on games which can be counted on the fingers of one hand.
LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:14 PM   #11
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why do people continue to cite Skip Bayless?

I think it's obvious what his agenda...
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:15 PM   #12
shootingcomets
I eat trolls

shootingcomets is considered somewhat coolshootingcomets is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANetsVinSanity15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXq0_...eature=related

This is old but how many of you agree with the fact that LeBron James is made for the SportsCenter highlight but the bigger the pressure the more he blows it?

I always thought Skip was a hater and he comes off as a hater he made some really good points.

I'm sorry but the fact that you're using Skip Bayless as reason means that you don't think for yourself and cannot be taken seriously

Seriously how does that guy still have a job. I can get paid to talk on TV about some "clutch gene" bogus crap that I just made up on my toilet break as well
shootingcomets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:55 PM   #13
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Yes i was saying that way before watching skip bayless say that.

He has the talent of a batman but the minf of a robin
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:57 PM   #14
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Skip Bayless doesn't know anything about basketball. He's an entertaining football mind but all his basketball knowledge is based off weird 'vibes' and gut feelings he has about certain players and their ability.
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:01 PM   #15
DaPerceive
Banned

DaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputationDaPerceive has a terrific reputation

People need to stop acting like there has to be a Robin in every team. Wade and Lebron are Superman and Batman. Because they are Superman and Batman, neither of these two will ever win a regular season MVP ever again in their career.
DaPerceive is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: