Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-30-2011, 11:37 PM   #1
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Adam Morrison? Any team going to pick him up?

You guys think any team is gonna try to pick him up? He was beasting it in Serbia.

Quote:
The revival of Adam Morrison took another turn on Tuesday, when he was allowed out of his contract with Red Star Belgrade in Serbia to pursue the sort of promotion that seemed so unlikely just months ago.
According to a source close to Morrison -- who had no opt-out clause and was being paid approximately $350,000 on a one-year deal that began in October -- was let out as a "good faith" gesture. After averaging 15.5 points per game and showing some of the fiery style for which he was known in college, Morrison received significant interest from some Euroleague teams and is even confident he could return to the NBA.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...son/index.html

Last edited by b0bab0i : 11-30-2011 at 11:39 PM.
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:44 PM   #2
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Adam Morrison? Any team going to pick him up?

I don't think so. He was solid for Red Star but I can't see him being able to consistently get his shot off and create offense in the NBA. He might be helpful as a spot up shooter, but there's a lot of guys that can do it better than him.

Apparently some good Spanish teams are interested in picking him up and that's probably a better destination for him.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:50 PM   #3
Borat
very niiice

Borat has an OK reputation so far

Clippers Probs
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:26 AM   #4
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Apparently some good Spanish teams are interested in picking him up and that's probably a better destination for him.
Yeah, this is what I've heard too. I hope it's true.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:30 AM   #5
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In b4 Chris Broussard: Clippers interested in Adam Morrison
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:08 AM   #6
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

I think a young team who needs a scoring punch should take a chance on him. My Wolves have enough guys who can score but play no d so I don't want him playing for us but maybe a team like the Bobcats. Go back to where it started. Who else do they have that can score on that team except there PG's?
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:41 AM   #7
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

i would like him on the clippers he is better than aminu and gomes
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:42 AM   #8
Rooster

Rooster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
In b4 Chris Broussard: Clippers interested in Adam Morrison

Why not, Clippers need a shooter. Ammo can be cheap. Sterling like it that way.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:46 AM   #9
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
Gomes at least can defend.
Morrison is completely worthless when his shot is off (and that's quite often ).
It's like playing 4 vs 5

Morrison can be a bench player but he isn't good enough to be a starter in the NBA.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:47 AM   #10
MiseryCityTexas

MiseryCityTexas has decent reputationMiseryCityTexas has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
I think a young team who needs a scoring punch should take a chance on him. My Wolves have enough guys who can score but play no d so I don't want him playing for us but maybe a team like the Bobcats. Go back to where it started. Who else do they have that can score on that team except there PG's?

adam morisson could prolly take wayne ellington's spot on the bench right now if he had to compete for it. what the hell is wayne ellington's purpose for even being on the wolves? him and pekovic are worthless.
MiseryCityTexas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:52 AM   #11
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
adam morisson could prolly take wayne ellington's spot on the bench right now if he had to compete for it. what the hell is wayne ellington's purpose for even being on the wolves? him and pekovic are worthless.
Peković has been playing really well overseas.
He averages 15 points and 5 rebounds in 27 minutes in Euroleague.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:54 AM   #12
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas

I agree with you about Ellington, he is an undersized 2 guard that jacks up shots like crazy. He can shoot though and I think he is a solid 12th man, he can come in if someone else gets injured and play limited minutes.

Pekovic is a beast in the post. He is a very good scorer and always gets a great seal in the post. He struggles defensively though and he should go to a team who can mask his lack of defensive ability and can utilise his massive bulk and post skills. He doesn't fit on the Wolves, when he played together with Love it was the worst defensive frontcourt in the league.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:00 AM   #13
Rooster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
. I dunno if you're serious or being sarcastic but no way I would pick him ove those players.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:03 AM   #14
Rooster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Peković has been playing really well overseas.
He averages 15 points and 5 rebounds in 27 minutes in Euroleague.

That does not say a lot. . Remember Krstic is still relevant on that league.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:04 AM   #15
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Indy needs a Dunleavy replacement to curl off some screens and hit some spot ups when the offense stagnates, I'd take him for the minimum.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: