Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-30-2011, 12:20 AM   #16
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Broussard: Boston offered Rondo+Green for Westbrook+Perk, OKC said no

Not being right often doesnt mean someone involved with one of the teams didnt tell him something. Lot of these "insiders" get told plenty of things that cant be proven. I dont know how we conclude that he just sat and made it up and posted it online.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:29 AM   #17
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Broussard: Boston offered Rondo+Green for Westbrook+Perk, OKC said no

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
It was stupid to trade Perkins away in the first place. Why not try to reverse it and get Westbrook in the process?

I dunno, ask Megan Fox what she thinks about the situation and get back to me.
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:38 AM   #18
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
I dunno, ask Megan Fox what she thinks about the situation and get back to me.

.... I don't get it.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:41 AM   #19
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco
.... I don't get it.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=238892
Old 11-30-2011, 12:42 AM   #20
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Jokes always work well when you have to explain them.

DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:45 AM   #21
AMISTILLILL
Banned

Quote:
Jokes always work well when you have to explain them.

Luckily, nobody has to explain you.

Unfortunately, not everybody was privy to you being outed in truly embarrassing fashion as a bizarre liar who's desperate for attention.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:48 AM   #22
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Not buying it. Ainge would never be that desperate/stupid to trade a guy away and immediately ask for him back.

He was desperate/stupid enough to make the trade to begin with.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:49 AM   #23
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Luckily, nobody has to explain you.

Old 11-30-2011, 12:52 AM   #24
AMISTILLILL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
He was desperate/stupid enough to make the trade to begin with.

Might consider giving it more than half a season before confidently surmising that it was a "stupid" move.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:53 AM   #25
AMISTILLILL
Banned

Quote:

I'm glad you have such a good sense of humor about your own plight.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:54 AM   #26
DFish
Banned

Quote:
I'm glad you have such a good sense of humor about your own plight.

Tell me more zingers, please!

Old 11-30-2011, 01:00 AM   #27
AMISTILLILL
Banned

Quote:
Tell me more zingers, please!

These aren't zingers. You've simply been called out multiple times and somehow shamelessly continue to post. Posting dumb photos and ignoring the fact that you've been caught in lies doesn't change anything. Lying about hanging out with "cool people" and celebrities is the kind of shit teenagers do, dude.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:01 AM   #28
JohnnyWall
Banned

JohnnyWall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJohnnyWall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Go easy on AMISTILLILL, Dfish.

I know from experience how it stings to tell a joke that doesn't land.
JohnnyWall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:08 AM   #29
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What exactly has ainge done that makes me think this trade rumor couldnt be true?

Let me think....
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:14 AM   #30
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ummm OKC just traded for Perkins. Why would they trade him back, and then downgrade at the point?
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: