Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-30-2006, 07:11 PM   #16
DLakerfan
Banned

DLakerfan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Agreed. He just throws out some of the most random and petty subjects that just make you crack up.

I also like Pablo Fransisco.

I agree Pablo is way funnier than Dane but he's hispanic and Dane's white, so Dane according to white people are still the funniest.
DLakerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 07:39 PM   #17
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Give him a chance, watch this vid- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1IrUAmq4bE
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:14 PM   #18
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
Give him a chance, watch this vid- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1IrUAmq4bE

The beginning was pretty funny, but then it went downhill.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:20 PM   #19
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

I laugh more at funerals than I do watching a Dane Cook comedy show. Some of the wackest jokes are laughed at, and i'm like "so where's the punchline?". Its like he cuts out the funny part at the end of the joke, and just skips to the next one.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:05 PM   #20
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
I'm a connoisseur of comedy. I try to catch all the up and coming acts, and stay abreast with the more established ones. But nothing about this guy says ha ha ha to me. And not just because he's a white comic with frat boy humor. I tune in to all types. But the more I look around, I get the consensus that he's overrated. book it
i agree. overated, he tries to force his humor. i hardly even chuckle at his jokes.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:07 PM   #21
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Dane Cook is hilarious. you haters can listen to Garrison Keillor or whatever if you are completely against emphasis.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:18 PM   #22
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Dane Cook is overrated to the BONE.

Bill Hicks was the G.O.A.T.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:27 PM   #23
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This always happens when someone makes it real big. Haters start hating left and right just because that person is the best at what they do. Dane Cook is very funny. book it.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:30 PM   #24
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

Jim Gaffigan only talks about food and then talks to himself as the 3rd person in a whisper which is part of the act
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:52 PM   #25
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Fresh
Jim Gaffigan only talks about food and then talks to himself as the 3rd person in a whisper which is part of the act

which makes him totally sweet.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 11:35 PM   #26
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

yeah Jim Gaffigan is hilarious. I love that guy.

I think the funniest guy alive though is that dude on MadTV who does the Madden impression. Frank Caliendo. that dude is a riot.
Old 12-31-2006, 12:36 AM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
This always happens when someone makes it real big. Haters start hating left and right just because that person is the best at what they do. Dane Cook is very funny. book it.

Makes it big?

Yes we're hating on Dane Cook. Mr. Popular coming to movie theatres near you.

NFL countdown used him or was it Fox? Someone used him to do a Jimmy Kimmel type acting job...think he was supposed to be Drew Bledsoe or Big Ben. Either way he was corny.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:58 AM   #28
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Tmacs I downloaded some Bill Hicks and he's funny but he sounds like he's ripping off George Carlin bigtime. am I wrong?
Old 12-31-2006, 01:04 AM   #29
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No, Dane Cook is not funny. Although I do think some of the others people mentioned such as Lewis Black and Jim Gaffigan are funny. I also like Ron White too.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 01:51 AM   #30
puppychili
#3 Laker Hater

puppychili has an OK reputation so far

I watched Dane Cooks last HBO special. I heard he was funny and I wanted to laugh. I got halfway through it and didn't laugh once so I turned it off. I just don't get the dude.

Some of the funniest stand ups of all time

Kinison
Hicks
Hedberg - "An escalator never breaks it just becomes stairs."
Pryor
Murphy
Chappelle

I sure theres ones I missed.
puppychili is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: