Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-01-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
brisbaneman
Banned

brisbaneman has not been impressing people
Default Kevin Durant blows vs Dallas

I hope for his sake the Thunder don't play Dallas in the playoffs.
brisbaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:47 PM   #2
Dwyane Rose
Best of Both Worlds

Dwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected posterDwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected posterDwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected posterDwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Kevin Durant blows vs Dallas

What did you say? I couldn't here you over the sound of this swish.

Dwyane Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:48 PM   #3
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

he's a fraud
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #4
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:50 PM   #5
brisbaneman
Banned

That was like his best game and he still went 8-25
Old 02-01-2012, 09:50 PM   #6
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just STFU. Everbyody knows it is Westbrook that struggles against Dallas not Durant.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:55 PM   #7
brisbaneman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Just STFU. Everbyody knows it is Westbrook that struggles against Dallas not Durant.

Oh really?

heres his stats from the WCF

10 18
11 23
7-22
9-22
8-21
Old 02-01-2012, 09:59 PM   #8
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:04 PM   #9
kingBynum
High School Varsity 12th Man

kingBynum has not been impressing people

kingBynum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:07 PM   #10
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingBynum

I'm really fighting the urge to make that my new avy.
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:20 PM   #11
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brisbaneman
Oh really?

heres his stats from the WCF

10 18
11 23
7-22
9-22
8-21

Last year

Play-offs

Durant 28 PPG, 8 RPG, 4 APG on 42.5% shooting
Westbrook 23.6 PPG, 4.8 RPG, 4.8 APG, 4.8 TOPG on 36% shooting

Regular season

Durant 29.3 PPG, 6 RPG, 3.0 APG 52,4% shooting
Westbrook 14.3 PPG, 3.6 RPG, 9.0 APG, 31.8% shooting

Now STFU.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #12
brisbaneman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Last year

Play-offs

Durant 28 PPG, 8 RPG, 4 APG on 42.5% shooting
Westbrook 23.6 PPG, 4.8 RPG, 4.8 APG, 4.8 TOPG on 36% shooting

Regular season

Durant 29.3 PPG, 6 RPG, 3.0 APG 52,4% shooting
Westbrook 14.3 PPG, 3.6 RPG, 9.0 APG, 31.8% shooting

Now STFU.

There's no way durant is shooting 52% this year vs dallas.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:33 PM   #13
Tlova
Great young streetballer

Tlova is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
he's a fraud
Please STFU your team isn't even over 500, as a matter of fact the Senior Citizen Celtics > Knicks
Tlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:41 AM   #14
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
he's a fraud
Why you hating on a guy like Durant? He has done nothing wrong, he's a positive and nice guy. Hm?
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:10 AM   #15
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

OKCThunderUP is considered somewhat coolOKCThunderUP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Why you hating on a guy like Durant? He has done nothing wrong, he's a positive and nice guy. Hm?

He's upset that everyone says Durant is lightyears better than Melo. Every time there's a thread about him this **** comes in there parading Melo's stats and whatnot. It's embarrassing.
OKCThunderUP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: