Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-30-2011, 02:26 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Pacers want Rajon Rondo from Celtics

And the two teams have reportedly discussed it to see if something can be worked out.

Skim-read this: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=8642

What do you think of Rondo? How would he do on an empty, rebuilding team that needed him to take control?
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:27 AM   #2
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Pacers want Rajon Rondo from Celtics

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
And the two teams have reportedly discussed it to see if something can be worked out.

Skim-read this: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=8642

What do you think of Rondo? How would he do on an empty, rebuilding team that needed him to take control?

He'd be an afterthought, but while he is quite overrated, Pacers would have to give us Paul George and George hill for him
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:30 AM   #3
JGXEN
COOL STORY BRAHHHHHHH

JGXEN is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Wow what's up with all the Rondo trades? Wtf??
JGXEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:31 AM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

3 teamer. CP3 to Boston, JO + Rondo to Indy, Collison + Hibbert to NO plus some picks.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:32 AM   #5
csklmf
Kids at the park dunk on me

csklmf has not been impressing people

Ainge is eager to have some trade and some kind of sparks in his team. But clearly, he does not want to move KG, PP and Ray Allen.

Rite now, the button is on and looks like Rondo is going to be placed somewhere else.
csklmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:33 AM   #6
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

I hate to see Rondo go (truly), but if it means landing CP3 and, in turn, Dwight Howard next summer... I'm all for it. Resign Garnett and Allen next summer to one year contracts...
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:35 AM   #7
JGXEN
COOL STORY BRAHHHHHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by csklmf
Ainge is eager to have some trade and some kind of sparks in his team. But clearly, he does not want to move KG, PP and Ray Allen.

Rite now, the button is on and looks like Rondo is going to be placed somewhere else.
KG and Ray are coming off the books after this season and thats over $30m worth of contracts. Hopefully if a move for CP3 materialises, it can attract Howard over.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:36 AM   #8
JGXEN
COOL STORY BRAHHHHHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
I hate to see Rondo go (truly), but if it means landing CP3 and, in turn, Dwight Howard next summer... I'm all for it. Resign Garnett and Allen next summer to one year contracts...
If Ainge pulls this shit off, imma jack off 10 times a day for a week to celebrate
Old 11-30-2011, 02:38 AM   #9
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGXEN
KG and Ray are coming off the books after this season and thats over $30m worth of contracts. Hopefully if a move for CP3 materialises, it can attract Howard over.

Wow....i can't stand Dwight "Cry Baby" Howard and Chris "Flopperella" Paul, but i would not be opposed to us attaining those players.
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:40 AM   #10
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Getting Rondo w/o giving up Paul George then being able to sign Nene or Marc Gasol'd be pretty awesome. I'm assuming Hibbert'd be part of the deal.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:40 AM   #11
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Getting Rondo w/o giving up Paul George then being able to sign Nene or Marc Gasol'd be pretty awesome. I'm assuming Hibbert'd be part of the deal.

You'll likely get David West.
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:43 AM   #12
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
You'll likely get David West.
They're not signing David West with absolutely no C and guys like Nene and Gasol out there. With the roster as is West makes some sense, w/ no Hibbert it doesn't.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:54 AM   #13
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
3 teamer. CP3 to Boston, JO + Rondo to Indy, Collison + Hibbert to NO plus some picks.

and you're okay with that?? Rondo's weaknesses will be magnified greatly in any other situation.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:55 AM   #14
JohnnyWall
Banned

JohnnyWall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJohnnyWall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

Are you joking? You realistically think Boston has a shot at grabbing D12 and CP3?
JohnnyWall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:55 AM   #15
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
and you're okay with that?? Rondo's weaknesses will be magnified greatly in any other situation.
I honestly don't know if I'm OK with it or not, just seems like a fairly realistic scenario. A Rondo/George/Granger/Hansbrough/Nene or Gasol lineup is pretty enticing.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: