I can't get any sound from any websites. However, the sound works perfectly in realplayer and windows media player. Any suggestions? I've tried internet options and the sound settings are on, so I don't know where else to go.
Last edited by Tarik One : 12-30-2006 at 08:48 PM.
1. start, then control panel
2. sounds and audio devices
3. the properties pop up, click the tab that says audio
4. on sound playback, click advanced settings
5. advanced audio properties pop up
6. select speaker setup that is most like your computer
thats what i did to fix my computer when this happened.