Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-01-2011, 12:28 PM   #1
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Clippers grace Sports Illustrated cover for first time in 11 years

. Times are changin folks.

http://insidesportsillustrated.com/2...over-11-years/

Last Clippers cover was Darius Miles.

That's 132 covers since a Clippers one. IT'S THE BLAKE SHOW!
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:12 PM   #2
KOBE24isdabest
16!

KOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Clippers grace Sports Illustrated cover for first time in 11 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
. Times are changin folks.

http://insidesportsillustrated.com/2...over-11-years/

Last Clippers cover was Darius Miles.

That's 132 covers since a Clippers one. IT'S THE BLAKE SHOW!

if they manage to snatch cp3...

KOBE24isdabest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:13 PM   #3
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE24isdabest

If this happens.

I would love to see a Lakers vs Clippers Playoff series. It was so close in 2006.
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:14 PM   #4
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

Woah. That's a SICK cover. Who made that? Repped
Old 12-01-2011, 01:15 PM   #5
KOBE24isdabest
16!

KOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Woah. That's a SICK cover. Who made that? Repped

i did haha
KOBE24isdabest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:17 PM   #6
Fiasco
latsis4ever™

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Wow.... I'm sort of speechless.

Could do you a Deron one? Pretty please?
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:19 PM   #7
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco
Wow.... I'm sort of speechless.

Could do you a Deron one? Pretty please?

If he makes you a Deron one you better rep this dude!
Old 12-01-2011, 01:21 PM   #8
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

I dont see how anyone can support the clips as long as they have a cheap, racist d-bag owner.
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:22 PM   #9
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteballer
I dont see how anyone can support the clips as long as they have a cheap, racist d-bag owner.
Stop Trolling.
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:23 PM   #10
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:

They aren't supporting the owner, they are supporting the team. It's fair to the players, coaches and fans that you hate the team because of an owner they have no control over??? Owners are simply the guy who bids the highest to buy the team. Nobody can stop that. Nobody can force Sterling out either .
Old 12-01-2011, 01:29 PM   #11
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:29 PM   #12
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

Sterling bought them for 10 million and they are now worth close to 400. You put money in his pockets.

The guy promised a center on skid row for the homeless, a childrens center in Malibu....nothing.
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:34 PM   #13
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Sterling bought them for 10 million and they are now worth close to 400. You put money in his pockets.

The guy promised a center on skid row for the homeless, a childrens center in Malibu....nothing.

Do you know Sterling contributes FAR more to the community than the Lakers, despite the Lakers MASSIVE edge in profits? I've grown up in Los Angeles kid. People out here know the Clippers as being very charitable and the Lakers as being sh*ty to them. I don't like people twisting it like this.

He's donated millions of dollars to the needy and we have charity drives every year. Including team events with fans yearly. Hell the Clippers even built a community park last year behind the Playa Vista practice facility. Stop spreading lies dude.

Sterling overall may not be a good person... but to imply he hasn't been charitable is false. The Clippers organization in general has been FAR more charitable to the Los Angeles community than the Lakers. Which is why we still have old Clippers cats like Olden Polynice, Sean Rooks, Keith Closs etc coming and passing out food on the holidays.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:36 PM   #14
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nice. All these trade rumors make me wanna pick up some season tickets.. maybe that's their intention?

and stop trolling Realgm clippersfan/the rim reaper.. lol
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:40 PM   #15
Fiasco
latsis4ever™

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
Nice. All these trade rumors make me wanna pick up some season tickets.. maybe that's their intention?

and stop trolling Realgm clippersfan/the rim reaper.. lol

LMAO
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: