Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-29-2006, 10:17 PM   #1
nbavenom
I airball my layups

nbavenom has an OK reputation so far
Default Well saddam has just been executed...all over the news

anyways...did anybody catch that wizard thriller vs orlando
nbavenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:19 PM   #2
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:25 PM   #3
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor

They should be next....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:25 PM   #4
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far
Default Saddam Hussein Has Been Executed!!!

He's executed.

He's dead.

Last edited by LakerRaider : 12-29-2006 at 10:28 PM.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:27 PM   #5
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
He's executed.

He's dead.

Finally, I get some closure.

so you have friends or family who are saddam victims?
Old 12-29-2006, 10:27 PM   #6
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
They should be next....

Excuse me?
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:28 PM   #7
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
so you have friends or family who are saddam victims?

I shouldn't have included the last part. Please disregard that last part.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:29 PM   #8
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
Excuse me?

Excuse you?
Old 12-29-2006, 10:29 PM   #9
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

what a gift.

death is luxury to the conditions he had to live with in solitary confinement.

if i had to sit in a box 24 hours a day for the rest of my life, i want you to shoot my ass.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:32 PM   #10
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Old 12-29-2006, 10:33 PM   #11
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
what a gift.

death is luxury to the conditions he had to live with in solitary confinement.

if i had to sit in a box 24 hours a day for the rest of my life, i want you to shoot my ass.

duly noted.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:41 PM   #12
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

Quote:
Finally, I get some closure.
LoL.

Don't you guys cut off each other's hands? I'd wish they'd sever yours for crimes against the Internet and the English language.
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:42 PM   #13
nbavenom
I airball my layups

nbavenom has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
They should be next....

thats actually funny...kudos
nbavenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:46 PM   #14
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

Default David Stern announces "Saddam's hanging not punishment enough"

David Stern has announced that the *****es and Sunni's will each be fined $500,000, and that Saddam, even though he has been executed, must do 100 more hours of community service as well as do reading assignments for the NBA Cares program.

In addition, any future crimes against humanity, will be an automatic flagrant foul and a one game suspension.

Last edited by bagelred : 12-29-2006 at 10:51 PM.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:47 PM   #15
SCdac
NBA sixth man of the year

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

hardy har har
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: